Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Winter, Winter/Holidays, Holidays Block Swap!! Sign ups til Oct. 29 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/winter-winter-holidays-holidays-block-swap-sign-ups-til-oct-29-a-t199801.html)

rwquilts 11-16-2012 11:26 AM

I am missing a few sets of blocks...I hope they come in today's mail, cause tomorrow will be too late. :(

On the other hand, I can't wait to get started and with the swapping of blocks! Let the party begin! :)

Mariposa 11-16-2012 11:43 AM

Yahoo!! The time has finally arrived! I am excited to see what lovelies I get back! :):)

kensington 11-16-2012 12:24 PM

Hey, Concerning the swapping on the side thing... I think we should keep it in our thread first. Like letsquilt just posted she has blocks being returned to finish and she wants to swap them on the side. I said I would. And I think others in this swap should have first choice if they want them. The blocks were intended for this swap to begin with. We should help her finish this swap if we can.

letsquilts... I am sending you a pm.

kensington 11-16-2012 12:43 PM

Originally Posted by rwquilts (Post 5661174)
I am missing a few sets of blocks...I hope they come in today's mail, cause tomorrow will be too late. :(

On the other hand, I can't wait to get started and with the swapping of blocks! Let the party begin! :)

I just poured a cup of coffee, and I am waiting patiently.

QuilterMomma 11-16-2012 01:08 PM

what is in the coffe that is letting you be patient?

kensington 11-16-2012 01:26 PM

Originally Posted by QuilterMomma (Post 5661325)
what is in the coffe that is letting you be patient?

The ambien I dropped in it.

tracibug 11-16-2012 01:48 PM

I would agree that it would still just be amongst the members of this swap. Would simply be a more streamlined method. I've seen it done on other forums.

Originally Posted by kensington (Post 5661241)
Hey, Concerning the swapping on the side thing... I think we should keep it in our thread first. Like letsquilt just posted she has blocks being returned to finish and she wants to swap them on the side. I said I would. And I think others in this swap should have first choice if they want them. The blocks were intended for this swap to begin with. We should help her finish this swap if we can.

letsquilts... I am sending you a pm.

marytoddliz 11-16-2012 02:06 PM

Kensington, can I have a cup of your coffee please? I need the lets be patient coffee! I like the idea of side swapping right here! I think when I answered her question I was still asleep and thinking of trading in general! But I can swap, and if someone wanted one of my blocks and did not get it I can make them one, to trade... But I am so excited about this Swap, I think it is going to make the best quilt ever!

kensington 11-16-2012 03:19 PM

Well, I was thinking and I know our fearless leader would have to decide, but perhaps she could tell us what letsquilt's blocks need and we can sign up here for her to go ahead and swap them with us now, and we can add it when it gets to us, I would not mind doing that. If its a border or something.

owlvamp 11-16-2012 11:13 PM

I would like to do a side swap too. Where can we find the blocks to look at?