Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 14 of 134 FirstFirst ... 4 13 14 15 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Thread: Quilts for Quilters Swap OPEN til 15 Dec 2011

Quote Originally Posted by watterstide View Post
    I am subscribed to this thread, but not receiving notifications/updates.
    Me too.......rats!

Anybody who is not receiving notifications for their subscriptions can check to in their Settings (at the very top right of the screen). Next, under My Settings in the left bar, click on General Settings. On the screen that comes on, find Messaging and Notifications. Under it is Default Thread Subscription Mode: and drop-down style box. Click on the down arrow to see the options then click on the one you want. Finally, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Save Changes. Without out saving them it will all be for not. Make sure you are subscribed to the thread and it's not just a bookmark. You can check that through your settings or under My Subscriptions. If you have done that all already then I don't know what to tell you...maybe just a glich like happened on the previous format sometimes. When that happened to me on the previous format just posting on the thread sometimes reset things and I'd start getting notifications sometimes.
    "Life is mostly froth and bubble, but one thing stands as stone. Kindness in another's trouble, courage in one's own." Adam Lindsey Gordon

Blog Entries
    Mindless, I UN-subscribed, came out and then RE- subscribed to this thread. it is now working, because i got your post to my email. try that. Now if the link to the post,from my email would work.. I had to enter the link myself..

Sent you my info.......YIPEEEEEE.......this is so cool!!!
    Happiness is a form of travel...not a destination.

I haven't been receiving any updates either. But I went in and reset some things, so we'll see if it starts working again. If my swap partner is reading...I'm not ignoring you dahling! LoL! Hope everything is going well for everyone!
    All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt.
    ~ Charles M. Schulz

Blog Entries
    Cranberry Cabin, check your settings to see if you'll receive updates by email or only on the web site. There are multiple options. Also, you won't see any updates if no one posts anything! ;-)
    jillaine
    Bust Your Stash! (ongoing and open)

Quote Originally Posted by watterstide View Post
    Mindless, I UN-subscribed, came out and then RE- subscribed to this thread. it is now working, because i got your post to my email. try that. Now if the link to the post,from my email would work.. I had to enter the link myself..
    Thanks watterstide.... I did what you suggested, & it's working now....yay!

Can I still sign up for this swap?! I'd like to join. SOunds like fun!
    Karen, aka yayaquilts (yaya-Greek for grandma to 5 beautiful granbabies, 2 girls & 3 boys)
    http://kpscarlettandchief.blogspot.com
    "You have enough quilts made when your soul is filled, your creativity satisfied and the fingers just won't work anymore."

Blog Entries
    Hi Jillaine, how many are there now in your group? I was so happy to get registered and I'm ready to go. This is going to be so much fun. Can't hardly wait for it to start up. http://www.pic4ever.com/images/2uge4p4.gif
    I was reading your location and see that you are a California girl, me too and we are exiled in TN.

Quote Originally Posted by jillaine View Post
    Cranberry Cabin, check your settings to see if you'll receive updates by email or only on the web site. There are multiple options. Also, you won't see any updates if no one posts anything! ;-)

Woohoo!! I signed up for this swap too!!! This is going to be so much fun! I love doing scrappy quilts so I hope my partner does too! But I would be willing to do other things as well!! I can hardly wait to see who my partner is going to be!!!

Page 14 of 134 FirstFirst ... 4 13 14 15 24 64 114 ... LastLast