Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 35 of 134 FirstFirst ... 25 34 35 36 45 85 ... LastLast

Thread: Quilts for Quilters Swap OPEN til 15 Dec 2011

Blog Entries
    Me and my partner are connected and I have it cut out and started peicing together. Still a ways to go. Then to find someone to quilt it for me...never done this part before, being new to quilting and all. Just hope my partner likes it when its done.
    Marcialee

We are all hoping our partners like our efforts. If my partner doesn't like the one I'm making, I'd be thrilled to keep it. You know that means she's going to love it too..... I should probably plan one for me too!
    "Life is mostly froth and bubble, but one thing stands as stone. Kindness in another's trouble, courage in one's own." Adam Lindsey Gordon

Quote Originally Posted by jaciqltznok View Post
    I have posted a SPOILER alert here....
    "Quilt's for Quilter's" SPOILER ALERT for KGoodhand

let me know what you think!
    What a great idea! But man is it ever tempting!!!! But I will behave I really do like the idea of a surprise!!!
    I have changed my mind three times so far on the pattern for your quilt! I will decide but man sometimes it is not easy!!!

Still working on the Dresden plates for my partners quilt.....I've been a little slow....Found out last week that I've got a few more ruptured disks in my neck....I'll be having another surgery on March 1st. It should be a crime to fall apart at 45 .

Don't worry Carolyn, I WILL have your quilt finished BEFORE the mailing date Beckie
    Happiness is a form of travel...not a destination.

Beckie, I am sorry you are dealing with some neck problems and take care until you are like new!!

I am needing to purchase a little fabric for the border on my backing and then I'm ready to sandwich the quilt and start FMQing.
    jillnjo

Quote Originally Posted by jillnjo View Post
    Beckie, I am sorry you are dealing with some neck problems and take care until you are like new!!

I am needing to purchase a little fabric for the border on my backing and then I'm ready to sandwich the quilt and start FMQing.
    Thank you jillnjo
    Happiness is a form of travel...not a destination.

Got my top done. :-) Just need to find a back and binding to match and then get it quilted. :-D

Blog Entries
    Hi FF, I have a ways to go on my partners quilt too. The one your making is gorgeous and if she doesn't like it you can send it to me and I will make you one too. But we both know that's not going to be the case. Nice try huh??
    Jigs1354
    A clean house is the sign of an empty mind, a house has to be done again tomorrow, but hand work last for ever.
    By Unknown

Blog Entries
    Beckie, take care of your neck sweetie. Nothing like a pain in the neck Take care, HUGS to you.
    Jigs1354
    A clean house is the sign of an empty mind, a house has to be done again tomorrow, but hand work last for ever.
    By Unknown

Blog Entries
    I would be done if I would quit loosing my pattern. Wow, you would think i would be smart enough to keep it all together. Having issues with migraines and loosing my mind along with it!!
    Life is short, live it while you still can. QuilterMomma

Page 35 of 134 FirstFirst ... 25 34 35 36 45 85 ... LastLast