Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 53 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3 43 52 53 54 ... LastLast

Thread: Repeat a Boom NEw New New - Signups Closed

I had fun and would like to do it again. I loved working on the blocks with patterns already selected.
    Dreaming of New England while being stuck in So. Calif.(the asphalt jungle of the world.) But hey the Happiest Place on Earth is here.

Blog Entries
    Me too!! Sometimes life just happens. No sense getting all worked up over it. I have enough to do more blocks, I was actually wishing I would have done 2 so I would have enough for a large quilt, but decided to make myself a big Texas star or something like that to put in the middle and all the other stars around the outside!! Sew many ideas, so little time!! LOL
    Onalee Rose
    "There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

Got 'em! Love 'em! Thanks so much!
    Have a wonderful day! If you need to contact me, please use the e-mail address on my profile page. Sometimes I don't get notifications that I have a PM here.

Got mine too and I also love mine

Hello All . . . Blocks Received

URGODSCHILD2 . . .Thanks bunches for hosting this swap; what a great job, too. I really like the concept of making blocks selected by the swapper.

And to all the swappers: Thanks so much for all your hard work & kindness you all put into making these wonderful blocks.
    Create A Great Day ! ! ! !
    MQB-3 / RAB-2 / Booms 11 & 13 / Projects
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/members/groovy-pieces-u129541-albums.html

Yea !! My blocks were waiting for me when I got home. Yes URGODSCHILD2 you out did yourself. Lets do it again soon.
    Nelda
    Become a Legend
    Be an Organ Doner

Blog Entries
    Got mine! Thank you! Camping this weekend and brought with me! Am making big star for the center. I've never made one with diamonds before! Sewing by campfire. Wow fun!!
    Onalee Rose
    "There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

I received my package of blocks! Thanks, girls, for sewing for me-- I appreciate all your efforts. :-) I was glad to try out doing a boom, it was my first, and it was a fun experience. Thanks for making it fun!

Givio,
    Thanks to you as well....for making it fun and posting all the blocks as they were completed. Your positive energy and kind spirit seemed ever-present. Enjoyed this group and looking forward to getting started on the next Repeat Boom. Have my F8th's fabric ready to cut.

Glad to hear the the blocks are arriving home. Yeah.
    Dreaming of New England while being stuck in So. Calif.(the asphalt jungle of the world.) But hey the Happiest Place on Earth is here.

Page 53 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3 43 52 53 54 ... LastLast