Row Robin 2011 -- Group 6 >

Row Robin 2011 -- Group 6

Row Robin 2011 -- Group 6

Old 03-05-2011, 03:38 PM

[quote=Qbee]Oh fun! Take a bunch of pictures of the quilts at the show:D

Originally Posted by TFquilter
Originally Posted by Qbee
So....chomp..chomp....blowing bubble...how ya'll doing?? [/quote

Well, laid in bed last night planning your row! I am involved in quilt show here...have sooooooooooooooo much to do for that...set up is April 1st, show is 2nd & 3rd...anyway, then I am going to get started on your row...and how are you doing?
I will...I'll take lots of pictures...:)
Old 03-08-2011, 10:37 AM

Originally Posted by Nancy in Louisiana
Does hanging a row on a wall and looking at it every so often count as getting started? At least I've pulled together a pretty good sized pile of fabric.

ooh.....that's getting started in my book....can't wait
Old 03-08-2011, 01:17 PM

GOT MY FIRST ROW OF BLOCKS DONE!!!!! yAY!!! Now I just have to put on the sashing, join 'em up, and pray they all fit together the right way. By the way, do you want to see pictures as we go along or do you want to be totally surprised, cuz I'm ready to see pictures!!!!
Old 03-08-2011, 02:05 PM

Pictures.....pictures....pictures PLEASE!!!!!! :D :D :D

By the way, do you want to see pictures as we go along or do you want to be totally surprised, cuz I'm ready to see pictures!!!!
Old 03-09-2011, 05:38 PM

Pictures.....pictures....pictures PLEASE!!!!!! :D :D :D

By the way, do you want to see pictures as we go along or do you want to be totally surprised, cuz I'm ready to see pictures!!!!
I agree, pictures as we go along would be good! :thumbup:
Old 03-09-2011, 05:42 PM

Qbee, I have decided totally for your row...for sure, the Spring Bonnet Girl will be the center of the row...and I have figured out what to do in the blocks on each side of her, and then a pieced block on each end to tie in with your theme, Spring...now I just have to pull it off...I thought of using reproduction fabrics in some of my row as you used them in your row...is that okay...also, I will tie in a small piece of the pinks perhaps in the Bonnet girls' hat or slip or something...so let me know what you think...:)
Old 03-09-2011, 07:22 PM

Oh....I LOVE it. Also, I meant to tell you that I didn't sign my label because i wasn't sure where I wanted my row to go but I know that I don't want it to be the center row. I would like the Spring Lady in the Bonnet row to be the center row since I LOVE that lady SO much. So....when you sign the label, be sure to sign the #3 spot. Then we just have to decide if we should put my row above or below the Bonnet lady row...hmmmm....thinking. I'm getting SOOO excited!!

Qbee, I have decided totally for your row...for sure, the Spring Bonnet Girl will be the center of the row...and I have figured out what to do in the blocks on each side of her, and then a pieced block on each end to tie in with your theme, Spring...now I just have to pull it off...I thought of using reproduction fabrics in some of my row as you used them in your row...is that okay...also, I will tie in a small piece of the pinks perhaps in the Bonnet girls' hat or slip or something...so let me know what you think...:)
Old 03-09-2011, 08:00 PM

Oh....I LOVE it. Also, I meant to tell you that I didn't sign my label because i wasn't sure where I wanted my row to go but I know that I don't want it to be the center row. I would like the Spring Lady in the Bonnet row to be the center row since I LOVE that lady SO much. So....when you sign the label, be sure to sign the #3 spot. Then we just have to decide if we should put my row above or below the Bonnet lady row...hmmmm....thinking. I'm getting SOOO excited!!

Okay...well, once I get started, I will post pictures...:)
Old 03-09-2011, 10:37 PM

Oh....you asked about repros and I forgot to add...YES...repros would be great!

Okay...well, once I get started, I will post pictures...:)
Old 03-09-2011, 10:41 PM

FQ Stash Queen's Row is here!! Check it out!! :D

The whole row
[ATTACH=CONFIG]138339[/ATTACH]

You can see the little cup in this block
[ATTACH=CONFIG]138345[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-138334.jpe   attachment-138340.jpe