Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 13 22 23 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Row Robin 2011 -- Group 6

Thank you QBee...Pam's quilt turned out really pretty...all the colors blended and the blocks are neat...
    We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give....

Elaine - received my top today....OMG...it looks really, really awesome. It turned out better than I expected. You guys all did a good job in making my pink and brown wish come true thank you again...

Now if you and QBee could get your tops......
    Pam H.

"Those that mind, don't matter and those that matter don't mind" ~ Dr. Seuss

I am so glad you rec'd it Pam and am glad you like it...well Pam, I hope we get our tops too...and thanks for letting me know you rec'd it...Elaine

Blog Entries
    hello everyone in group 6: I am not in this swap, however, have also been worried about FQ. this is so unusual for her to not be on the board., and also unusual for her not to contact anyone. I have swapped with her frequently, and her work was always on time, and well done. Is there no one that has her home address or how to get hold of her?

I do have her home address, and also a phone number, will try that this week. I am well aware of these feelings of distrust and confusion, however, if I get hold of her I will surely post a message again to this board., this is totally unlike her.

jacie

Jacie if you can contact her that would be great. I had her cell phone number but accidently lost it when I switched phones Last time she called me she was going to be sending Elaines quilt within the week or so and then I haven't heard anything since. Let us know if you hear from her. Thanks!!
    When life goes to pieces, QUILT!

Thankyou Jacie...yes, please do let us know if you get hold of FQ Stash Queen..I would like my qult back whether she has started on it or if she's in the middle of finishing it..I just want it back...Elaine..she also has QB's quilt...

Still no luck with FQ Stash Queen? I'm sorry guys.... I wish there was more that can be done other then just throwing PM's at her

Blog Entries
    so sorry gals, the info I have had for FQ ended Dead end for now. I will keep trying... Jacie I do remember when this grojp 6 first started tho that she left an address with you folks ,a friend or acquaintance that would also keep incontact with her, If you findthat, please let me know, I am getting fretfull for her health and safety.
    jacie

Subject: "FQ STASH QUEEN"
    If you check on her Profile periodically (as I have done on occasion), it will tell you her 'Last Activity Date'. It showed a Last Activity Date in January 2012 of: December 29,2011 ....... and now it shows a Last Activity Date of: February 9, 2012. My interpretation is ...... she is/has been online, in her account, on the Quilting Board (QB Adminstration could advise if this is a correct analysis.) ..... and in all probably aware of the 'Problem at Hand'. If perhaps, she is unable to physically take care of the problem .... surely someone close to her, could simply mail/send the quilt rows, in her possession, to TFquilter and Qbee (the owners of those quilt rows) and put an end to everyone's frustration.
    Got "Projects" up the "YING-YANG"!!

I would be happy to finish mine up with another row if FQ Stash Queen is having trouble. She can just send both to me and I'll add a row to Elaine's and finish mine up No problem at all.

Quote Originally Posted by RNUNU View Post
    Subject: "FQ STASH QUEEN"
    If you check on her Profile periodically (as I have done on occasion), it will tell you her 'Last Activity Date'. It showed a Last Activity Date in January 2012 of: December 29,2011 ....... and now it shows a Last Activity Date of: February 9, 2012. My interpretation is ...... she is/has been online, in her account, on the Quilting Board (QB Adminstration could advise if this is a correct analysis.) ..... and in all probably aware of the 'Problem at Hand'. If perhaps, she is unable to physically take care of the problem .... surely someone close to her, could simply mail/send the quilt rows, in her possession, to TFquilter and Qbee (the owners of those quilt rows) and put an end to everyone's frustration.
    I too have been checking her activity...I agree she needs to just send the rows to the owners....this is ridiculous..
    Pam H.

I'm with you on this RNUNU..FQ Stash Queen is aware of what is going on and I believe is checking...I can't believe people actually do things like this...I don't get it at all, especially no explanation...certainly not cool and frustrated is putting it mildly at this point...

Well QB, we'll be lucky to get our quilts the way things are looking at this point...I wish I lived closer to FQ Stash Queen, I'd be on her door step and collecting our quilts...

Quote Originally Posted by pamesue View Post
    I too have been checking her activity...I agree she needs to just send the rows to the owners....this is ridiculous..
    FQ Stash Queen probably doesn't want to have to answer questions, etc. ... thus the reason "no communications" and ignoring everyone. If that be the case .... she doesn't have to communicate, doesn't have to answer question or anything ..... just put the quilts in the mail to their owners and be done with it and quit playing children's games!!!!
    Got "Projects" up the "YING-YANG"!!

I soooo wish I still had her cell phone number so I could call her

I believe it's called avoidance....so annoying....

Her in box is full. Tried to send her a PM

Blog Entries
    Hi All: the last cell number I had for FQstashqueen was finally found in my old records, I will try it for you and report what I find. I know that FQ might be lurking, but all in all, if there is a physical or mental breakdown let us not be throwing stones. I'll keep trying. Jacie

Look Jacie, I am not throwing stones...she's had plenty of time to notify somebody, that's the bottom line...and sorry, but she's had plenty of time to do or send some type of notification...to go on the board and not say anything, sorry doesn't fly with me...she has a couple of quilts, one of them is mine, and I'm thru being patient. Elaine

OK ladies.....I got ahold of FQ Stash Queen (Thanks for the number Soniboo) and she is working on things. Without going in to alot of details, she has been having a very difficult time for the past few months. Lots of medication changes, with side effects, etc. I told her that I would be happy to finish up one or both of the quilts. She hopes to send them to me this week and agreed to give me a call later in the week. I will keep everyone updated.

Thanks for the update Qbee...

Blog Entries
    Hello everyone on this group. I am so happy that somebody got hold of FQ, would you please send me a PM. with her phone number? I have been extremely worried about her, and this latest message was surely appreciated.

Lets. pray that she will come thru with your quilt tops, and also that she is doing better. Jacie

so did you get a package yet???? have you talked to her since 3/19???
    Pam H.

Nope but I will call right now and let you know what happens

I did get a call from FQ Stash Queen a week or so ago and she was sick at the time. She is planning to send me TF Quilter's top for me to finish and send on. I will keep ya'll updated

Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 13 22 23 24 ... LastLast