Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3 12 13 14 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Row Robin 2011 -- Group 6

ROFL....awww.....poor baby bird....I didn't even notice his little beak....poor thing. I'm sure he's thinking "why did that Qbee woman make a birdhouse with NO HOLE!"
    I still can't get over how wonderful the row is! I even showed my DH and even HE was impressed :D

Quote Originally Posted by TFquilter
    Quote Originally Posted by RNUNU
    Qbee, this is your birdhouse block...I added a "hole" to the birdhouse and a little bird on a branch...I hope you like it...
    You "ALWAYS" do such outstanding work!!! This is beautiful and makes such a finishing touch.
    You are very kind...thank you Dayle and so do you!..:) Read my comment about the little bird's beak...:)
    Sure glad you got that bird straightened out .... now with his "nose on straight" .... he'll be able to "stand-up and fly right" !!! :lol: :thumbup:
    He better don't u think...

:thumbup:

Quote Originally Posted by Qbee
    ROFL....awww.....poor baby bird....I didn't even notice his little beak....poor thing. I'm sure he's thinking "why did that Qbee woman make a birdhouse with NO HOLE!"
    I still can't get over how wonderful the row is! I even showed my DH and even HE was impressed :D

Qbee, this is your birdhouse block...I added a "hole" to the birdhouse and a little bird on a branch...I hope you like it...
    You "ALWAYS" do such outstanding work!!! This is beautiful and makes such a finishing touch.
    You are very kind...thank you Dayle and so do you!..:) Read my comment about the little bird's beak...:)
    Sure glad you got that bird straightened out .... now with his "nose on straight" .... he'll be able to "stand-up and fly right" !!! :lol: :thumbup:
    He better don't u think...

Qbee, we have to have fun once in awhile too...:) TTYL

Pamesue, I am on the way to the post office this minute..I will mail the box priority mail with confirmation...it will be on its' way....please notify me when you receive it...:)
    got it today....the picture did not do the rows justice...you guy's the rows are great

Quote Originally Posted by pamesue
    Pamesue, I am on the way to the post office this minute..I will mail the box priority mail with confirmation...it will be on its' way....please notify me when you receive it...:)
    got it today....the picture did not do the rows justice...you guy's the rows are great
    Thank you..I am so glad you got it ALREADY! And the little bird is still on Qbee's birdhouse...he did not fly away? :lol:

Thank you..I am so glad you got it ALREADY! And the little bird is still on Qbee's birdhouse...he did not fly away? :lol:
    Sounds like the little bird is nursing and recuperating his bent beak .... and he's so happy to now have a "hole"! :lol: :thumbup:

RNUNU

Yep, go birdie!

Sounds like the little bird is nursing and recuperating his bent beak .... and he's so happy to now have a "hole"! :lol: :thumbup:

RNUNU

Super Member Nancy in Louisiana's Avatar
    @!#%!!* -- I keep getting dropped from this thread!! Anyway, sent Pamesue's two rows to FQStashQueen this week, anxiously awaiting next rows from Pamesue (and will let you know when they arrive). Won't get a chance to work on it until May 1st (day after daughter's wedding), but by then I will be screaming for the therapy my sewing room provides.

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy in Louisiana
    @!#%!!* -- I keep getting dropped from this thread!! Anyway, sent Pamesue's two rows to FQStashQueen this week, anxiously awaiting next rows from Pamesue (and will let you know when they arrive). Won't get a chance to work on it until May 1st (day after daughter's wedding), but by then I will be screaming for the therapy my sewing room provides.
    ok, hubby has just taken boxes to post office today....(he has had them in his truck all week :-( and he did not get confirmation on them...so my figures are crossed that nothing happens to them on it's way to you. Nancy you have the rows going to you, and Elaine a box is coming your way. Please let me know when you receive them Please.

Nancy I receive you package today and I really like the block thank you sew much.....

Ok, now I am on the search for spring blocks for Qbee....

ok, hubby has just taken boxes to post office today....(he has had them in his truck all week :-( and he did not get confirmation on them...so my figures are crossed that nothing happens to them on it's way to you. Nancy you have the rows going to you, and Elaine a box is coming your way. Please let me know when you receive them Please.

Nancy I receive you package today and I really like the block thank you sew much.....

Pam, the box coming my way, it that my extra block?

:lol:

yes ---

yes ---
    Okay..can't wait..

Nancy did you get the box yet???

Not yet -- how did you send it -- UPS or US Postal Service?

post office.......

My hubby did not get delivery confirmation on it :-(

ok my figures are crossed

Don't worry yet -- mail either comes the next day or next week around here, no in between.

Hey Cherie -- I saw your pic on my camera. The stars look fantastic and can't wait to see the real thing. I couldn't see in the picture where they were too small ...methinks you worry too much.

Don't worry yet -- mail either comes the next day or next week around here, no in between.

Hey Cherie -- I saw your pic on my camera. The stars look fantastic and can't wait to see the real thing. I couldn't see in the picture where they were too small ...methinks you worry too much.
    Huh!!! You "thinks" wrong. :roll: You can't see it cuz it isn't up against yours. However, when I took out all of the paper piecing, it has enough give to even it out. Just have to cut a new sashing for it. Maybe Gail can post it for me - I haven't figured out how yet. Have to get everything in storage by Sun. a.m. when we leave, so will get machine out Mon. a.m. and finish it all up to send to Gail.

I received Pam's row and already have most of it cut out and ready to start sewing ASAP. Might be the only one I actually get done on time. :P

I will post pics....no problem :D Once we get all the 2nd row pictures on here, I'll post them on the main picture thread with everyone else's too if ya'll want :D

Quote Originally Posted by FQ Stash Queen
    Huh!!! You "thinks" wrong. :roll: You can't see it cuz it isn't up against yours. However, when I took out all of the paper piecing, it has enough give to even it out. Just have to cut a new sashing for it. Maybe Gail can post it for me - I haven't figured out how yet. Have to get everything in storage by Sun. a.m. when we leave, so will get machine out Mon. a.m. and finish it all up to send to Gail.

I received Pam's row and already have most of it cut out and ready to start sewing ASAP. Might be the only one I actually get done on time. :P

I will post pics....no problem :D Once we get all the 2nd row pictures on here, I'll post them on the main picture thread with everyone else's too if ya'll want :D

Thanks so much. I feel a bit dumb that I haven't taken the time to figure out all this stuff on this expensive Android I have. Might as well go back to my $99 phone I had before. Technology is surpassing my ability to keep up the older I get. :roll: Personally, I don't care if you post to the main site or not. I just care about our group. That's a decision between the rest of you. I'm Canada (neutral) :D

Hey Cherie -- those bluebonnets?

The "Ladies" arrived at my house yesterday safe and sound.

Picture I took last year on the Texas Bluebonnet trail. Gorgeous aren't they?

Thanks Gail. I'd sure like to see a pic of mine in the meantime. Your row sounded so cute when you described it. Pretty please with sugar on top, will you post it for me?

Happy Easter to everyone as we celebrate the resurrection of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

God Bless, Cherie

Blog Entries
    best note on this line today, thank you LORD for your saving Grace.

God Bless everyone, Jacie

thanks for letting me know...I worry when I have no way to trace the box..

OK....I'm am trying really hard to get caught up on everything and the weather is NOT cooperating...LOL :D My lights have been going in and out for days now because of all the horrible flooding. I am so thankful that everyone has stayed safe.
    Anyway....I wanted to post a picture of the extra label that I got from Elaine "TF Quilter"...it is SO PRETTY!!
    And....it has a little bee on it for "Qbee" :D :D :D
    Check it out!!

I of course LOVE all the 30s fabrics :)
    Name:  Attachment-189757.jpe
Views: 14
Size:  55.2 KB

Look at the little bee!!
    Name:  Attachment-189764.jpe
Views: 13
Size:  53.8 KB

Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3 12 13 14 23 ... LastLast