Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2 11 12 13 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Row Robin 2011 -- Group 6

You mail it all to the same person each time....it goes it a loop that way...does that make any sense at all???

Quote Originally Posted by pamesue
    ok Ladies, I have re-read all of our thread...but I have a question...just to be clear ----- we are tol make the block for the back of the quilt and then mail directly to the owner of the row? correct?

I will have my package in the mail on Monday to Nancy.

ok, on page 9 I think we agreed to mail the extra block to the owner and forward the row to the next person...

If I mis-understood, please let me know.

thanks everyone

Oh....LOL....I thought you meant send it all back to the owner :D :D Yeah....that'll work :D

ok, on page 9 I think we agreed to mail the extra block to the owner and forward the row to the next person...

If I mis-understood, please let me know.

thanks everyone

Super Member Nancy in Louisiana's Avatar
    I'm glad you mentioned the extra block being mailed direct to owner -- I forgot all about it. Good thing I didnt seal up the box I'm sending out tomorrow. Thanks for the reminder.

Qbee, I have finished your row...I put the Spring bonnet girl in the middle of the row..I hope you like it..if I understand this right, the extra block I will mail directly to you, which I will get in mail tomorrow..and I will mail my row, your row, journal etc. off to Pam tomorrow..

:thumbup:
    Attached Images Attached Images

OMGosh!!!! Geez....that is SOOOO Beautiful!! I am just so thrilled and in awe of your work!! I can't believe that is going to be hanging in my quilting room....LOL :) Can you take a picture of it with the first row???? Oh....I'm too excited!!!!
    Thank you...thank you....thank you!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TFquilter
    Qbee, I have finished your row...I put the Spring bonnet girl in the middle of the row..I hope you like it..if I understand this right, the extra block I will mail directly to you, which I will get in mail tomorrow..and I will mail my row, your row, journal etc. off to Pam tomorrow..

I may not mail Qbee's row, my finished row etc off until Wednesday...I have a few things to do...It will probably be Wed before I get my stuff in the mail...I will let you know Pam and Qbee, I will let you know too when your block is in mail to you...:)

Quote Originally Posted by Qbee
    OMGosh!!!! Geez....that is SOOOO Beautiful!! I am just so thrilled and in awe of your work!! I can't believe that is going to be hanging in my quilting room....LOL :) Can you take a picture of it with the first row???? Oh....I'm too excited!!!!

Thank you..I am soooooooooooo glad you like it Qbee...I will put the two rows together right now and take a picture...and post it...I have to put the bird and the hole on the birdhouse on your row..I almost forgot, but will do that this evening...your block is like the pinwheel block on the end of your row...I have it cut out, but have to sew it and I put something neat on it..but won't tell you...:) Okay off to take another picture..:)

he-he-he....I feel like a little kid on Christmas Eve who can't sleep from the excitement :D :D :D

Thank you..I am soooooooooooo glad you like it Qbee...I will put the two rows together right now and take a picture...and post it...I have to put the bird and the hole on the birdhouse on your row..I almost forgot, but will do that this evening...your block is like the pinwheel block on the end of your row...I have it cut out, but have to sew it and I put something neat on it..but won't tell you...:) Okay off to take another picture..:)

Qbee..here are two pictures of the rows together..:)

OMGosh....I LOVE it!!! Make sure you sign the THIRD spot on the label because I really want the lady to be center of the quilt. I think I like my row on top of your row?? And I totally think I was right about NOT adding sashing. It doesn't need it at all...what do you think??

OMGosh....I LOVE it!!! Make sure you sign the THIRD spot on the label because I really want the lady to be center of the quilt. I think I like my row on top of your row?? And I totally think I was right about NOT adding sashing. It doesn't need it at all...what do you think??
    I am so glad you like it..I don't know about the sashing..right now I would say no, but wait until you get the other rows, then you'll know for sure...I have found the fabric for the "hole" in the birdhouse and fabric for the bird on your row...I like your row above my row also...I will sign 3rd spot on label...one of the flowers has some of your fabric..so I didn't totally do your row without using any of your fabric..:)

I just LOVE it.....I couldn't be more pleased and honored :D

I am so glad you like it..I don't know about the sashing..right now I would say no, but wait until you get the other rows, then you'll know for sure...I have found the fabric for the "hole" in the birdhouse and fabric for the bird on your row...I like your row above my row also...I will sign 3rd spot on label...one of the flowers has some of your fabric..so I didn't totally do your row without using any of your fabric..:)

that is an awesome row....wow...my thinking cap is on for sure...

I really like this..

that is an awesome row....wow...my thinking cap is on for sure...

I really like this..
    Pamesue, thank you..I am planning on mailing Qbee's row & mine today...I will send you an e-mail for sure later when I get everything ready...

Qbee, this is your birdhouse block...I added a "hole" to the birdhouse and a little bird on a branch...I hope you like it...

At first I tried a dark pink "hole"..I didn't think it looked right..anyway, hope you like it..
    Name:  Attachment-183174.jpe
Views: 17
Size:  58.4 KB

OMGosh...that looks SO good!! It totally made that block work. I wasn't happy with it being so much lighter so I added that darker blue around it but that didn't look totally right either but that deep blue hole and the little bird on the limb totally do it :D It brings that blue out so well....thank you SO much!!!! :D
    I'm so excited....this is going to be a beautiful quilt :D :D

Qbee, this is your birdhouse block...I added a "hole" to the birdhouse and a little bird on a branch...I hope you like it...

You "ALWAYS" do such outstanding work!!! This is beautiful and makes such a finishing touch.

well, if she doesn't like it.....send it my way I like it...that is just too cute...

OMGosh...that looks SO good!! It totally made that block work. I wasn't happy with it being so much lighter so I added that darker blue around it but that didn't look totally right either but that deep blue hole and the little bird on the limb totally do it :D It brings that blue out so well....thank you SO much!!!! :D
    I'm so excited....this is going to be a beautiful quilt :D :D

Thank you again..you are so totally welcome..I straightened out the little bird's nose...if you notice, his little beak is crooked..well, he flew into the birdhouse thinking there was a "hole"..there was no "hole" and he bent his beak...just kidding...I did straighten out his beak though...:)

Quote Originally Posted by RNUNU
    You "ALWAYS" do such outstanding work!!! This is beautiful and makes such a finishing touch.
    You are very kind...thank you Dayle and so do you!..:) Read my comment about the little bird's beak...:)

Pamesue, I am on the way to the post office this minute..I will mail the box priority mail with confirmation...it will be on its' way....please notify me when you receive it...:)

well, if she doesn't like it.....send it my way I like it...that is just too cute...
    Okay....I have your address.... :thumbup: :thumbup:

You are very kind...thank you Dayle and so do you!..:) Read my comment about the little bird's beak...:)
    Sure glad you got that bird straightened out .... now with his "nose on straight" .... he'll be able to "stand-up and fly right" !!! :lol: :thumbup:

Sure glad you got that bird straightened out .... now with his "nose on straight" .... he'll be able to "stand-up and fly right" !!! :lol: :thumbup:
    He better don't u think...

Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2 11 12 13 22 ... LastLast