Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 115 1 2 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Row Robin - Signup Closed

Sign up is closed.Please have them ready to put in the mail by the 10th of each month.Starting 6-10- 10 or shortly there after
    Please prewash your fabric

Row 1 You make 10 blocks 6 1/2 x6 1/2 from Quilters cache "Four Patch Variation " sew together it should be 6 1/2 x 60 1/2 In the colors you desire.We will add rows to match and when you get it back its done .Mail to your buddy, You will mail to the same person each time, when you get yours back your done. When everyone sends me there address,I will pm you as to who you to mail it to.

Row 2 Use triangles any pattern as long as it has triangles,6 1/2 x 6 1/2 and is 60 1/2 in. long.Mail to your buddy

Row 3 Log cabin any style,fat logs,skinny logs, irregular logs,a few logs with a big center,whatever matches the one your doing.
    61/2 x 61/2 and 60 1/2 inches long mail to your buddy.

Row 4 Quilters choice,what ever you want in the right dimentions

Row 5 Square in a square 6 1/2 x 61/2 60 1/2 long mail to your buddy.

Row 6 Quilters choice what ever same as above

Row 7 Any kind of star, Make 1 or 10 aslong as iyour rowis 6 1/2 x 6 1/2 and 60 1/2 inches long

Row 8 Some kind of applique or paper piecing 1 block ,10 blocks, 1 long piece fabric, as long as it is in the dimentions ,Try it I will to!

Row 9 6 1/2 x 60 1/2 Print, wht. on wht. cream on cream,theme print, whatever take it easy on your self Mail it to your buddy

Row 10 Quilters choice You know the drill, Mail it to your buddy

Row 11 9 Patch to go with the quilt Mail to your buddy

Row 12 Quilters Choice, Mail to your buddy, You should be getting yours back soon

When would the first row have to be ready? Do we choose what colors we want for everyone's row or stick to the first row color theme???

The first row is due in the mail by June 10 which is in your colors, you will get a different quilt each month to add a row to in their colors,but following the schedule Send that and get another with a different theme

Gotcha! Thanks for the info... :D I don't think I'll attempt this swap -- seems like I already have no time for all my projects :oops:

Okay maybe next time,I hope there aren't to many mistakes my computer isn't cooperating tonight

I don't think you made any mistakes :lol: :lol: Sometimes I read too fast and skip over important stuff and then have to ask stupid questions later :oops: :oops: :lol:

There are no stupid questions only un asked ones

At my little house, buried under a pile of fabric.
    Sounds very complicated...I will sit back and watch! See how this works and maybe next time I won't be on overload!

Really its not, you would make 10 blocks, for you sew them together, stop mail them to your buddy, you will get a row in the mail, Row 2 make 10 blocks with triangles, pinwheels, half square triangles ,whole block 1/2 sq triangle, quilters cache has every thing you need.Sew your 10 blocks together mail and wait for the next to arrive for row #3 ,10 6 1/2 blocks a month

I would love to participate. Please sign me up.

Page 1 of 115 1 2 11 51 101 ... LastLast