Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 383 of 391 FirstFirst ... 283 333 373 382 383 384 ... LastLast
Results 3,821 to 3,830 of 3909

Thread: Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012

We finally got to FL, and my secret santa package!, last night and I opened it. My dad was pretty excited to open presents early, lol, and "helped"...despite my protests, lol. Thank you thank you thank you to my Secret Santa SASquilter. She made me a great pin cushion and a matching quilters accessory pouch. They're awesome and there were even some gingher scissors in there! :-D wow wow wow! There was also great fabric and a mini iron and and and...well, check out the pics! I'm super excited.

Name:  IMG_4198.JPG
Views: 120
Size:  579.1 KB

Name:  IMG_4199.JPG
Views: 119
Size:  554.7 KB

Name:  IMG_4200.JPG
Views: 115
Size:  578.4 KB

Name:  IMG_4201.JPG
Views: 120
Size:  568.6 KB

Name:  IMG_4202.JPG
Views: 119
Size:  509.8 KB

Blog Entries
    LaQuinta and Vanogay I totally agree with you, as you know I have stated this several times. It doesn't have to be "Oh I love these" just even say "I got it" That truly is all it takes for me. Just the actually knowing your swap partner got it. To me it's like teaching your children to say "thank you" and "please" I do get very upset and I will admit it whole heartedly, although I'm at the point of when I've had enough I'm done. I'm just not quite there yet so keep doing the swaps and trying to keep a positive attitude. Yep, some days are more difficult than others and then I think "Hope they are enjoying it and they must need it more than I" . I guess to me it's like signing up for a swap and the deadline is months away or weeks, and they don't even start doing it until the very last minute....excuse me, here's another one that you might get a month or more after it's totally done. Why are there rules you're suppose to read and then not ever have a penalty for not fulfilling your part. Example I got 2 blocks back 10 days ago from the batik swap that was done and over with 6 months ago. Orphan blocks, quilt is done. Sorry I'm still on the bench this month waiting for things that should have been sent long ago and I know Vanogay is also, but that being said don't give up LaQ___ hopefully it will get better..................

Fuzzykittenbutt, you are so welcome. I had such a good time gathering things and making things. I hope you can use and enjoy everything!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LAQUITA View Post
    Well, even after all this time, I still haven't heard from my SS. The one I sent to. I checked with our host and she received it back in Nov. but never has posted or PM'd me that she received it. (I did have our host check with her back in NOv so I know it arrived at her house okay) Makes me kind of sad, we spend $ and put our hearts into making things especially for someone per their colors/requests ect.... and not even a simple thank you. I have had this happen to me more than once howeve I know that majority of everyone does make some sort of posts or PM. I know we are supposed according to 'the rules' but not everyone follows them. I will have to really think about joining anymore for the new year. As much as I enjoy the various swaps, just some common courtesy would be nice. Thaks for letting me 'share' with you all. MERRY CHRISTmas to you all.
    I never heard One word from mine.And I sent her special rulers that she wanted(not cheap) I also had her and another one in Oct for spal and nothing from either of them. I'm done with s pal. Most were good to let you know they got it and thank you , but I kept getting the same ones every couple months.I don't know why. Some don't follow the rules and they keep letting them on the swaps.
    http://signatures.mylivesignature.co...6BC2680921.png
    " You can be a master of every thing you do. Every thing you do may not be a masterpiece, understand that, then do the best you can with what you've got".Maya Angelou

Blog Entries
    Change of subject....thought you might like to see what I want in the naughty room next year. It should fit right in.Name:  P1010751(1).JPG
Views: 99
Size:  175.1 KB

Are you bringing the bottles "full"??? ROFL....Love the names...
    Tink's Mom (My name is really Susie)

Blog Entries
    They'll be full to begin with, not sure how long they will last. I may have to order a case of each.

Quote Originally Posted by grann of 6 View Post
    They'll be full to begin with, not sure how long they will last. I may have to order a case of each.
    Better make that two cases!!!

I'll have to take up drinking again - but then, just let me have the labels to hold for awhile!! Oh, that's bad.
    Kathleen

Live today as if it may be your last, for who knows...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat625 View Post
    Better make that two cases!!!
    why not 12 cases...for the 12 days of Christmas.
    I am Quilter Hear Me Roar...

Page 383 of 391 FirstFirst ... 283 333 373 382 383 384 ... LastLast