Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
SEPTEMBER FAT QUARTER SWAP! Thanksgiving/fall and/or Blenders/tone on tones! >

SEPTEMBER FAT QUARTER SWAP! Thanksgiving/fall and/or Blenders/tone on tones!

SEPTEMBER FAT QUARTER SWAP! Thanksgiving/fall and/or Blenders/tone on tones!

Old 09-01-2014, 05:12 PM

DARNED YOU GUYS ARE FAST! lol go for it run run run! if you don't know how to add your name to the list (ie cut and paste and repost with the new information) then simply put and note here saying your open for another swap and what you want to swap. tada! post pictures I am dying to see what everyone sends. I am swapping with quiltapillow who has written to me and we too are almost ready to mail. She is fast so start picking your fat quarters talk with your partner on the swap and trade addresses and ideas on swap wishes (keep to the three choices of swapping this month please) lets here from you and see what you got cooking!
Old 09-01-2014, 06:15 PM

Got a package just about ready for kiffee, it's in a bag and just need to add a couple more....
Old 09-01-2014, 11:34 PM

Jaba is fast! Hoping my new fabrics are in by Thursday... Labor Day delayed things...
I'll pm you as soon as I have your pkg ready, Mrs. Jaba, so we can mail at the same time! I love getting goodies, especially ones I don't get a bill for
K
Old 09-02-2014, 04:22 AM

DEBFERG you posted you were in but never sent me a sign up so please if your interested send me a PM and I will put you with a partner!! come on SEND THAT SIGN UP!
Old 09-02-2014, 06:18 AM

I like those kind of packages too Miss Kiffee. Just need to decide what other "falls" I can send that maybe you don't have.
Old 09-02-2014, 07:27 AM

Mine are packaged and ready to go. I'll hit the post office sometime today
Old 09-02-2014, 06:42 PM

I am open to more swaps ( sorry it's not letting me copy and paste have tried two computers). Fall thanksgiving blenders tone On Tones, let me know JAGSD
Old 09-02-2014, 07:44 PM

I can't copy and paste either Jagsd so you're not the only one. I have fall, thanksgiving and tone on tone blenders. Would like fall and "adult" Thanksgiving but no novelty fabrics. I do have some smiling pumpkins, etc. if that's what you want....I will never use them. Sorry ladies, no kids at home anymore and it just isn't my thing.
Old 09-03-2014, 02:46 AM

Jaba,
I have no kids at home either..I do have 2 grandbabies, but I have so many novelty fabrics that I totally understand where your coming from...
Tracking shows my fabrics are on time for delivery tomorrow, happy dance!!!

So is mailing out Thursday good for you? Give me time to get the fabrics in and see which burgundy ones will play together for our "big swap".

I also have Autumn metallics coming in that will work for our fq portion of swap. Not that I needed them, as I have several now. But they're METALLICS and AUTUMN and were on sale...Kinda...does free shipping if you spend over a certain amount count??!!
Even though one ends up spending more to get free shipping than would've been spent buying just what you needed and paying the shipping... Nah, free shipping rocks!

Oh, and no worries if you send what I may have..that's just a chance we take. I figure it's part of the swap. Kinda like we all have different tastes, but as long as the fqs are in the "assigned theme" and "fq size" then it is what it is...
I've found myself loving some fabrics I thought I'd never even like..let alone love...
Regards,
K
Old 09-04-2014, 04:49 AM

I think pictures might be coming soon! I usually just left click over what I want to copy and then right click to paste it when I am in the correct spot to paste it. I have trouble posting pictures here without posting them on facebook first but never have I had trouble copy/pasting items to another page. that is amazingly weird because well I am slower than molasses most of the time figuring out computers!!

I hope you get side swaps in if that is what your wanting. next month I will post for you the first partner and the swap wishfuls if you let me know when you sign up tada that will help half of you lol the rest I guess can post if they can or send me the request to have it posted and I will get it on there for you TADA!

I am hoping to send mine out soon as I can thinking will pack it today and mail it tomorrow. My partner has already sent hers!! wow she is fast. She told me a grand tale of curly horses (didn't know there was such a thing) and it was a fun email to receive. Thank you so much. She also told me of three foxes running up to the house only to discover a dog sitting on the porch. that sure sent them running! sneaky little goobers. sneaking in for a bit of dog water! Getting to know your partners is a bonus here on the board. You are not just sharing a part of your fabric your sharing part of you. Its a great way to get to know others here and I hope every one of you does more than trade addresses. a bit of yourself is a wonderful gift also.