Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 4 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 14 ... LastLast

Thread: "A WOMAN"S FAVORITE THINGS" funky swap... sign up closes August 15th

Blog Entries
    Love the block, use a brighter green and flower top then will be perfect
    Life is short, live it while you still can. QuilterMomma

I would make different colors.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuilterMomma View Post
    Did you know that is me in that design? I am blonde and before children I looked that good.

Blog Entries
    So instead of a blonde ssnare, I should make it a red head or a brunette? I haven't decided if I am going to do that one, but shopping is apparently a woman thing.
    Life is short, live it while you still can. QuilterMomma

What about this idea?Attachment 332785Or maybe a Paris design. Just saw them on emblibrary and they are on sale so if you like, I could do Oh no, darn it, that would make me committ. Ah, but there is time to do these in June.
    LOVE that block. Take the plunge! I would love to have a block like that!

No, I replied to the wrong post. Sorry, I meant to reply to the batik flower block. Keep the blonde.
    So instead of a blonde ssnare, I should make it a red head or a brunette? I haven't decided if I am going to do that one, but shopping is apparently a woman thing.

I love this idea, and hope I can join in... I broke my leg almost 2 months ago and am still not able to put any weight on it or walk for another 3 weeks, per the doctor. I am going to watch this one and when I can stand/walk enough to shop/iron/cut and sew some blocks I will let you all know if I am able to join. Absolutely love all that I have seen so far.

....and QuilterMama I love the block and keep it a blond..... I too looked like that before I had my son, and I love walking (before the broken leg) down Rodeo Drive to kill time before my Doctor appointments in that area. I hope I am able to join the swap just to get one of those.

I hope you can join in too katvert. I always love your blocks. Please get well soon and be a good patient, ok? You will be thankful when you get older if you are.I too injured my knee (leg) in january and was unable to stand or walk on it. It is still giving me some trouble, but healing. Thank God. It sure was scarey there for a while.

We are hoping this swap has tons of fun swappers with cute blocks. The subject is so cool and something that could be so creatively inspiring!

I was working on my LOVE blocks today. I have the letters all adhered to the individual block backings. Now just to edge stitch them on. I think everyone will like these. They are very cute to me.
    Last edited by RedGarnet222; 05-07-2012 at 10:33 PM.
    RedGarnet222

"Take your needle, my child, and work at your pattern ... It will come out a rose by and by. Life is like that ...one stitch at a time, taken patiently."
    *Oliver Wendell Holms

Woo Hoo!! Here is the LOVE block. I have two finished so far... Do you girls like it? This one is 9 1/2 x 9 1/2.
    Attached Images Attached Images Click to view large image 
    RedGarnet222

"Take your needle, my child, and work at your pattern ... It will come out a rose by and by. Life is like that ...one stitch at a time, taken patiently."
    *Oliver Wendell Holms

Welcome to the swap ljdugas31! I know we are all glad you joined us. Huh everyone?
    RedGarnet222

*Oliver Wendell Holms

Quote Originally Posted by Robbi24 View Post
    Wow love the shoes, just finished mini pp swap squares, working on graduation gifts now, so should be able to find something to make girlie to swap. More after June, will bookmark for now
    cool Robbi24! Let me know when you are ready to sign up.
    RedGarnet222

*Oliver Wendell Holms

Page 4 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 14 ... LastLast