Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 6 7

Thread: The finished Christmas table runner

Originally from NY, now retired in Argentina. Miss the USA!!! :-(
    Quote Originally Posted by lisahughes0204
    Quote Originally Posted by JEM65
    This is just sooooooooo cute! I love, love love it! My Mom grew up in Watertown - now that's upstate NY. Oh the snow they would get. She turned 89 today.
    My Great-Gram was from Watertown but she passed a few years back. A few of her kids still live up that way, closer to Dexter. The snow they get is almost nothing to the ice. Here in Pulaski we usually just get the snow but Watertown gets the worst of both worlds.
    Lisa although my sister does get an occasional ice storm it is rare. The ice problems they usually have is from rain that freezes when it is close to dark. She gets mostly snow.

Originally from NY, now retired in Argentina. Miss the USA!!! :-(
    Thank you to all those who have most recently commented on the tablerunner. It was a fun project and I appreciate your taking the time to comment.

Quote Originally Posted by watson's mom
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat G
    The round centers are stuffed with batting making them poofy.
    Hi Pat...I am wondering what ruler you used to make the 12 Stack & Whack sections. I love your quilt, it is lovely and the medallions are gorgeous. Thanks, Carol
    Carol, it does use a particular template but I don't know if they are sold widely. I had to buy mine from the person who taught the pattern. Her husb. had made them for her to sell. You might find it from a Stack & Whack book in a quilt shop.

Quote Originally Posted by watson's mom
    The round centers are stuffed with batting making them poofy.
    Hi Pat...I am wondering what ruler you used to make the 12 Stack & Whack sections. I love your quilt, it is lovely and the medallions are gorgeous. Thanks, Carol
    Carol, it does use a particular template but I don't know if they are sold widely. I had to buy mine from the person who taught the pattern. Her husb. had made them for her to sell. You might find it from a Stack & Whack book in a quilt shop.
    Thanks Pat.

Cute. Thanks for sharing

Oh so cute.

Quote Originally Posted by pennyswings
    Quote Originally Posted by lisahughes0204
    Quote Originally Posted by JEM65
    This is just sooooooooo cute! I love, love love it! My Mom grew up in Watertown - now that's upstate NY. Oh the snow they would get. She turned 89 today.
    My Great-Gram was from Watertown but she passed a few years back. A few of her kids still live up that way, closer to Dexter. The snow they get is almost nothing to the ice. Here in Pulaski we usually just get the snow but Watertown gets the worst of both worlds.
    Lisa although my sister does get an occasional ice storm it is rare. The ice problems they usually have is from rain that freezes when it is close to dark. She gets mostly snow.

Lol, well most of the ice complaints I've heard came from my Great Gram and her friends so I'm sure that every little sign of ice was enough to complain. I try not to go up there in the snow. I just keep to local driving during the winter,lol.

Love it. I could use one myself. ; )

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 6 7