Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 16 ... LastLast

Thread: I Loved Making This Quilt! No Squaring Up Was Needed!! see post #1 for tut and links

Blog Entries
    Sew very pretty!!
    You know if your a quilter when you cleanup your sewing room and your family thinks your moving out!! Author U/K Sue

That is one pretty scrappy quilt...will look forward to the tut

Love it. A little bit planned but still a wonderful scrappy! Thanks for sharing.

It sure is a lovely quilt. I like the pattern.

That is one beauitful quilt!!
    Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt.

Native Texan living in beautiful Arkansas
    That is a really pretty quilt. I don't think I have seen that pattern before.
    Take care of our earth. It's the only planet with chocolate!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by n2scraplvr View Post
    The corner of one block became the corner of the next! It came out so perfectly aligned that no squaring up was done at all! I absolutely loved making it and want to do another! I put fun fabrics in the centers and the white stars created between blocks make perfect areas for feather quilted wreaths. There were butterflies and lobsters in this one. I have no idea the name of the block. I just referred to it as the 'flower quilt'. That's what I put on the label. I failed to get a pic of it before it was shipped off of the pretty burgundy border and label. It went to a charity who only requested blocks. A LA was on site to finish the quilts so I'll bet they do pretty feather quilting in it. I loved the pieced back of large flying geese flying across it horizontally and vertically in homey fabrics (done a long time ago). It was for WWP and goes to Germany to the soldiers there. I'll post pics how they finished it when I receive the pictures from them. I sent a completed quilt and 3 quilt tops plus this almost finished one. I have a pic in its early stages and then the final. Thank you for looking!
    I just love it.I like all the scrappy ones for all the different colors and patterns.Keep up the good work

A SUPER HAPPY SCRAPPY! I also love scrappys...and this one just dances with color! Great visual... beautiful quilt! Thanks for sharing it. I may even have that pattern s-o-m-e-w-h-e-r-e....*rolling my eyes*.....lol
    "It's a *fine line* between HOBBY and MENTAL ILLNESS"~ Dave Barry

So pretty and colorful. I just love scrap quilts and yours is a beauty. Thanks for sharing.

Blog Entries
    You did a very good job. Very pretty scrappy!
    Sandra
    Treat people the way you want to be treated!!

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 16 ... LastLast