Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: LOOK WHAT i MADE FOR MY STASH

We bought a lot of chipboard amd mdf from an auction to make our cat furniture and in the stack of chipboard was this lovely piece of bright red mdf so I cut it out on our big table saw and made a shelving unit for my stash, OMG Where did it all come from I emptied all my plastic tubs that it was stored in and OH BOY I think I need a bigger SHELVING UNIT.
    I still have more to put in and I have only been quilting for a couple of months, today i went into the local op shops and found a wonderland in the doona section so I have spent most of the night seperating all the fronts from the backs, I also found some curtains I just couldn't resist as they where all cats cats and more cats, but it is rubber backed so i am going to make some enviro bags for shopping, and I might sell some at the cat show next weekend if I have time to make any.
    I don't know why bit I put the pictures in the right way up and they have all turned side on, (you will have to lie down to look at th :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Great job on the storage unit! I think your fabric stash is muliplying like rabbits overnight,lol!!

Blog Entries
    great storage unit, have fun quilting

I'll stand on my mousie head to look at stash! :XD:
    woo hoo, you did good :D

Great job. I like the spacing between the shelves. Not so high that the fabric falls over (like mine!)

Murray, Ky. Looking for a nice cushy pillow to rest my head on!
    Blog Entries
    I love how you got your fabrics to stay on the shelf with sitting on it's side. Sorry I couldn't resist. You did a great job. I like it.

Great storage!