Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 93

Thread: One Block Woofers

  1. #21
    Super Member Quilting Aggi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Newfoundland, Canada
    Posts
    2,609
    Very funky quilt!!!!!!!! Now that I have a dog of my own I want to make a special quilt for my little girl. Maybe Santa might bring her one!

  2. #22
    Power Poster dunster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Albany, Oregon
    Posts
    10,702
    I LOVE your placement of the blocks. And that is a great border fabric. These quilts are so much fun!

    Sometimes JoAnns has the first OBW book, so check there if you're looking for it.

    Great title too!

  3. #23
    Super Member sewjoyce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    9,672
    That is so cute!!! I love the way the blocks turned out!

  4. #24
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,396
    I love this quilt. And being a dog lover makes it even more special.

  5. #25
    Senior Member billswife99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Lexington, OK
    Posts
    719
    Oh for fun! I love the woofers name! I have heard of a quilter using potatoe fabric to make one of these. Yes, I said potatoes. I haven't seen it yet but I bet it is awesome!

  6. #26
    k3n
    k3n is offline
    Power Poster k3n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Somerset, England
    Posts
    10,714
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by billswife99
    Oh for fun! I love the woofers name! I have heard of a quilter using potatoe fabric to make one of these. Yes, I said potatoes. I haven't seen it yet but I bet it is awesome!
    There's one in the new book with pears all over - I fancy making one like that - I'd love to see the taters! :D

  7. #27
    k3n
    k3n is offline
    Power Poster k3n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Somerset, England
    Posts
    10,714
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by dunster
    I LOVE your placement of the blocks. And that is a great border fabric. These quilts are so much fun!

    Sometimes JoAnns has the first OBW book, so check there if you're looking for it.

    Great title too!
    Yes, I was pleased with the border fabric - I took some of the original fabric on my trip to Belgium recently and found it in a little LQS there! :D So the dog fabric came from the USA, the border from Belgium, the quilt was made in France and now it's off to England! :D

  8. #28
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Port Angeles, WA
    Posts
    12,754
    That is so cool. I really love it. I sure wish I could find fabric with Pomeranians

  9. #29
    Power Poster Rhonda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Salem Iowa
    Posts
    15,237
    Blog Entries
    48
    Well K3n I feel really proud that i had a vote in the name! It is really terrific!! I love the way it came out! I really laughed when you first mentioned One Block Woofers it is so apt!!! I love the quilt!!
    You're getting quite experienced at this now you know!! How many does this make now?

  10. #30
    Power Poster amma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Out searching for some sunshine :-)
    Posts
    59,108
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by k3n
    Quote Originally Posted by dunster
    I LOVE your placement of the blocks. And that is a great border fabric. These quilts are so much fun!

    Sometimes JoAnns has the first OBW book, so check there if you're looking for it.

    Great title too!
    Yes, I was pleased with the border fabric - I took some of the original fabric on my trip to Belgium recently and found it in a little LQS there! :D So the dog fabric came from the USA, the border from Belgium, the quilt was made in France and now it's off to England! :D
    A truely well traveled, international quilt!!! I love it!! 8) 8) 8) I had never noticed one before with the original fabrics in blocks incorporated into it. Good Job!!! Very Inspiring, too :D :D :D

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.