Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 5 6

Thread: Red Bargello

Beautiful as usual. I bought the book, now to add it to my list...someday.

omak......Thank you so much ....the border was a preprinted fabric that my Mom had so it is a cheater.....:-).....

Wow I can't believe how many of you all liked this book......sure would be nice for us to choose a date to do a quilt and show all are results on one page.....just food for thought.......what do you all Think???????

Thanks too you all for the wonderful words......you sre know how to make a person feel good!!!........Bless ya's........:-)

Blog Entries
    I like it!!!! Wonderful colors, love that pattern :D :D :D

Great job Cathie! I usually don't like Bargello's - a little too wild for me. But I LOVE this kinder, gentler one.

Quote Originally Posted by gcathie
    Wow I can't believe how many of you all liked this book......sure would be nice for us to choose a date to do a quilt and show all are results on one page.....just food for thought.......what do you all Think???????
    I have the book on order and I am up for this if and when you decide to do it ... am not sure how long it will take for the book to be mine, but I am even willing to figure out how to post pictures ... I rarely take pictures, but I could do that for this ... if that is any encouragement

Blog Entries
    ooh, love this bargello.. so different than any others I have seen. Is there a name to this pattern that I can find free online?? And , a side note, I am going to attempt to do the 4 patch posies, as well.. its on my bucket list of things to do before I die quilting..

Blog Entries
    Oh thank you for the block pic. love that quilt!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by aneternalpoet
    ooh, love this bargello.. so different than any others I have seen. Is there a name to this pattern that I can find free online?? And , a side note, I am going to attempt to do the 4 patch posies, as well.. its on my bucket list of things to do before I die quilting..
    it's from a book: Bargello Quilts with a Twist (ISBN: 0896895971 / 0-89689-597-1), written by Maggie Ball

you can get it for less than $15 US.
    http://www.abebooks.com/servlet/Sear...wist&x=70&y=16

i have the book. i find the instructions confusing. that means most people will find it very easy. :lol:

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 5 6