Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 52 of 141 FirstFirst ... 2 42 51 52 53 62 102 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013 UFO Challenge of the Month

Jacki--those pillows are very pretty! Great job getting them done so early in the month. I would get started on your next UFO and see what you can do...if you finish another it is up to you how you count it...either another for March or "save it" for later this year.

Jacki - your pillows are just beautiful! Great job!

Thanks for the kind comments. My next UFO is so ugly that I don't think I'll have the same enthusiasm. However, determination I have plenty of so I'll have to bite the bullet. Thanks again.Jacki

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Jacki...i love them. so pretty with the white bedding

Jacki, those pillows are art!! how lovely! I can't decide which element on them is my favorite!
    yay, you!!

Blog Entries
    Love the pillows Jacki! Tinkle tinkle, ring ring and ding dong.
    Fraew

"I don't buy vintage quilts. By the time I finish the quilts I've started they've already become antiques." ~ Mark Lipinski
    Link to my albums: http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...85-albums.html

Quote Originally Posted by stablemom View Post
    okay, i am now going to crawl into a dark shaft and forget about UFOs....asimplellife 13 done!!!!! Actually that is awesome , and you are inspiring.
    Oh, don't do that! I have a closet full of tops so when I get on a quilting binge the finishes come quickly since I machine bind my Project Linus tops too. I look back and wonder what I was thinking while I was piecing all those tops... were they magically going to quilt themselves???

Now if I had 60 UFOs that were all king sized projects I'd be crawling into a dark shaft or just waving the white flag and looking for a new hobby. LOL

Love your pillows Jacki - they are so colorful and I like your pieced "flanges" (is that the right word?).

This reply contains a warning! There will be some serious whining.

I was in the process of putting the three layers together when I noticed that one row was backwards. The lights have been turned off and there will be some TV watching in my near future. Tomorrow is another day. At least it was noticed before the layers were basted together.

oohhhh... I hate it when that happens....

Quote Originally Posted by Emma S View Post
    This reply contains a warning! There will be some serious whining.

I was in the process of putting the three layers together when I noticed that one row was backwards. The lights have been turned off and there will be some TV watching in my near future. Tomorrow is another day. At least it was noticed before the layers were basted together.
    Sherry

"Most folks are as happy as they make up their minds to be." Abraham Lincoln

Page 52 of 141 FirstFirst ... 2 42 51 52 53 62 102 ... LastLast