Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 32 of 166 FirstFirst ... 22 31 32 33 42 82 132 ... LastLast

Thread: UFO Challenge of the Month 2012

Blog Entries
    Ok..........something must be wrong with me. I don't have any UFO's!!!!!!!!!! I won't allow myself to begin another project until I finish what I'm working on. I have many ideas for projects and allow myself to start collecting materials and items needed for a new project, but put it aside until I finish what I'm working on. Right now, I have about 4 quilt tops and a couple of purses standing in line waiting their turn. I wish I could sew faster!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by bubble951; 01-17-2012 at 03:43 AM.

Blog Entries
    I have a dresden plate. all the plates are made, i just have to set them and do the edges. think i will machine applique them.

Blog Entries
    We are jealous bubble951 we want to be in your shoes so we can start new things.
    Life is short, live it while you still can. QuilterMomma

QUICK... Any members from bubble951area run over and start her projects for her so she can join the club! LOL
    or if you want we can send you a few so you won't feel left out.
    QuilterMomma you got it right, pea green with envey here.

Quote Originally Posted by bubble951 View Post
    Ok..........something must be wrong with me. I don't have any UFO's!!!!!!!!!! I won't allow myself to begin another project until I finish what I'm working on. I have many ideas for projects and allow myself to start collecting materials and items needed for a new project, but put it aside until I finish what I'm working on. Right now, I have about 4 quilt tops and a couple of purses standing in line waiting their turn. I wish I could sew faster!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, I'm in trouble. a couple beautiful flannel rag quilts have been posted in the past week. I want so badly to start mine. Ladies; please talk me down. This is exactly how it starts. I think, "I'll only do a few of these blocks, just to take a break from what I am working on." Tada, another UFO.

Blog Entries
    Emma S, down girl. You are in the middle of the Orca Mystery quilt and need to finish it now. Sit right back down there girl and get r done! Did you hear me? Now, stick with what you are doing before I have to drive in this terrible snow storm over 10 hours to tell you no and slap your hands.

Will this do?

Blog Entries
    A rag quilt is one of my projects standing in line waiting for its turn at the machine. I've collected plaids for this one. So many projects I want to start, but have to complete colonial courtin first!

Blog Entries
    Oh is that how it works bubble951, just wanting to start the projects, that is why you have no UFOs huh? You must have a longer list of wanna dos than me then. LOL

Almost done with my second UFO a wall hanging. Never did get the picture of my first one posted no mater what I did it won't accept it. will take another pic and try again when I get 2ed finished. Posting photo's is really bothering me I have done it on this new ight with no problem until now. Have been using same camera and same setting.

Blog Entries
    I am finally starting my UFO that I hope to have the spokes completed by the end of the month and the whole quilt done by the end of February. I started this quilt in 2010 and got tired of getting up and down up and down. It is a paper piecing Venice Rose using freezer paper. All the fabric is cut and numbered - all I need to do is sew, tack and cut over and over again. I started working on it today, the first spoke took me 2 hours, the second only an hour. I shall get it done. Posted is the first 1/4 of the spokes that I completed before I stopped for over a year. I will post again when it is a full circle sewed together.
    Attached Images Attached Images Click to view large image 
    Murphy1
    For our wonderful Golden Retriever adopted in March of 2010.

Page 32 of 166 FirstFirst ... 22 31 32 33 42 82 132 ... LastLast