Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 67 of 166 FirstFirst ... 17 57 66 67 68 77 117 ... LastLast

Thread: UFO Challenge of the Month 2012

Blog Entries
    Thanks Almond. I may get that book. I like how it appears. Put it on my list of want to dos instead of UFOs to do. I readjusted my longarm last night and did some more tweeking and I think I got it to work. So much so that I actually finished quilting that farm quilt. No, did not take time to do binding yet, but will get on that tonight at quilt group. I did a baby quilt for a friend instead, her new grandbaby comes today so needed to get it done for her. Loaded a wall hanging that I started last year about this time. Will hang that on the church board for a couple of weeks. Then I will do my wallhanging bargello heart that I finished a year ago. Man, so glad I got my new machine, it makes me want to finish projects. So if I get those done, that will be three finished at least for February, oh yeah, I already got two done so that will be five. making the goal of 10. I think I may pull out a couple of easy ones so I can hit 10. I keep this up, by end of year will finally make goal of 130
    Life is short, live it while you still can. QuilterMomma

New to the board and just saw this. Is it to late to get in? I sure have a lot of U.F.O's. Thought this would be a good group for me. Sure hope I can join. I thought even if I only got a couple done, it would be more than I have done now. U.F.O's sure seem to pile up.

Spotty, welcome! We're informal. Finish a UFO & post it!
    Bev
    My initials are BB, so dublb is double B.

Welcome Spotty, always room for one more on this train! Looking forward to seeing your finished projects here and hearing the bell ring when anyone finishes something up!
    Linda Wedge White

I believe UFOs are like scraps, ferns and dust bunnies. Once you get two, they send spores out into the air and more just happen anywhere the spores meet.

Blog Entries
    Cool, another fun person, welcome spotty.

Quote Originally Posted by Spotty View Post
    New to the board and just saw this. Is it to late to get in? I sure have a lot of U.F.O's. Thought this would be a good group for me. Sure hope I can join. I thought even if I only got a couple done, it would be more than I have done now. U.F.O's sure seem to pile up.
    Welcome to the UFO post. Looking forward to seeing you finished projects. I can't believe how much this thread helps me. Got 3 done and ready to post another tonight. As soon as my long arm gets fixed, I will have more. I seem to always get the top done, but get hung up on quilting & binding.
    Mary

Blog Entries
    Here ya there almond, it is the binding that gets me. I swapped a little longarm quilting for binding. It is helping, do what ya gotta do. Ok, I have been on this board way to much today. I am such a bother sometimes.

Ladies, may I join also? I have made a promise to myself that I would try to "clean" up as many UFO's in my closet as possible. I am also working on using up as much of my stash as I can.....sometimes I look at a fabric and ask myself "What the heck was I thinking?"

So glad I can join. Thanks for the welcome. I am really looking forward to getting some of my things done.
    This afternoon I moved my sewing machine into the dinning room. It's in front of the picture window.I have great light there. And it's warn and toasty in there. As I get older, I find I get colder. Had it in the living room , but when a strong wind blows out of the north it can get cool in there. And I hate to keep turning up the heat.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanachar View Post
    Ladies, may I join also? I have made a promise to myself that I would try to "clean" up as many UFO's in my closet as possible. I am also working on using up as much of my stash as I can.....sometimes I look at a fabric and ask myself "What the heck was I thinking?"
    Welcome, We can't wait ta see what ya got.
    Bev
    My initials are BB, so dublb is double B.

Page 67 of 166 FirstFirst ... 17 57 66 67 68 77 117 ... LastLast