Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 9 of 166 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Thread: UFO Challenge of the Month 2012

Are we posting the finished pictures in this thread or in the pictures forum?

I also have so many UFO's that I just can't count them and I am so ready to start moving them onto the finished pile. Count me in.

QM
    I got way behind on finishing my UFO's, due to a sore shoulder and being sick. This weekend, I was able to finish 3 little guys for a local charity, although DH gave one to a sweet neighbor who is recovering from being hit by a truck.
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Quote Originally Posted by QM View Post
    I got way behind on finishing my UFO's, due to a sore shoulder and being sick. This weekend, I was able to finish 3 little guys for a local charity, although DH gave one to a sweet neighbor who is recovering from being hit by a truck.
    Three finished and it's not even 2012 yet! You're an example to us all. Love the quilts.

Do kits I have put together myself count as UFOs? I have the fab picked out and put in large bags so all I have to do is pull out a bag and get started. If so, I have 6 to finish. If not I only have 4.

Quote Originally Posted by karenpatrick View Post
    Do kits I have put together myself count as UFOs? I have the fab picked out and put in large bags so all I have to do is pull out a bag and get started. If so, I have 6 to finish. If not I only have 4.
    It seems to me that your quilts started when you picked out the fabrics & planned your quilt. But that's up to you if you want to count it.
    Now you got me to thinking & I've got 2 more UFOS 'cause I've bought some of the fabric & planned 'em out in my head.
    Bev
    My initials are BB, so dublb is double B.

Blog Entries
    According to my daughter, they count as a UFO. I have a few of these myself. Bought the kit to do and set aside because of impending quilts to be done for someone. The kits are quilts for my house.
    Life is short, live it while you still can. QuilterMomma

I'll be holding both you and your boss' wife in my prays.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuilterMomma View Post
    I pulled out a project that is a UFO and I have all the blocks sewn into pinwheels, a red and white quilt. Not to set them into a pattern and get it sewed up. Want to finish it this week so can give as a gift to boss' wife who is very ill and in a lot of pain. Want it to be a healing quilt. she could use some extra love. Pray I get it done.

Well done, QM! Love the border fabric choice in the bottom quilt.

I am joining the UFO chalenge for 2012. I hope this keep me motivated to get some of my UFOs done. Please count me in. Good luck to all of us.

Page 9 of 166 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 19 59 109 ... LastLast