Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Deb's Sausage Bread,...

Power Poster
    Blog Entries
    This is my dh's favorite breakfast....

2-3 frozen loaves ( I use the little Rhodes breads too and can make individual ones)

1 lb sausage
    1 c parmesan cheese
    3 eggs

Brown sausage, drain off grease. Add 1 c. parmesan cheese and 3 whipped eggs. Roll out the dough as big as you like it or like one piece loaf.....Spread sausage mixture out onto dough and roll up like a jelly roll. Spray loaf pan with Pam. Place loaf/loaves in pans and bake at 350 degrees fro 45 minutes. You can serve this more than once for smaller appetites.

Blog Entries
    thanks for sharing your recipes with us, so yummy

Blog Entries
    Mmmmmm, sounds delicious!! Thanks for sharing :)

Blog Entries
    YUM!!! What's not to love about sausage, eggs, cheese, and bread!!?? :D :D :thumbup: :thumbup: Can't ever go wrong with those ingredients!!!!! :thumbup:

Blog Entries
    That sounds delicious! Would be a good recipe to use for my Annual Thanksgiving Brunch. But I must test it before then of course :)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by QuiltnCowgirl
    That sounds delicious! Would be a good recipe to use for my Annual Thanksgiving Brunch. But I must test it before then of course :)
    Hmmmm.....good idea!! Although, I would definitely have to "test" it several times -- you know, just to be sure it's fit for company! :lol: :lol:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pab58
    Hmmmm.....good idea!! Although, I would definitely have to "test" it several times -- you know, just to be sure it's fit for company! :lol: :lol:
    That's what I was thinking :lol:

Blog Entries
    I mean, we wouldn't want to poison our families now would we?? I would gladly sacrifice myself for the good of the fam!!! How about you?? :-D I don't think trying it just once would give me a real indication if it's safe to eat! It might take at least 5 or 6 times before I would feel safe to feed it to them!! :thumbup:

Blog Entries
    I mean, we wouldn't want to poison our families now would we?? I would gladly sacrifice myself for the good of the fam!!! How about you?? :-D I don't think trying it just once would give me a real indication if it's safe to eat! It might take at least 5 or 6 times before I would feel safe to feed it to them!! :thumbup:
    Yes - and then of course I would have to have my husband taste test it. And then the kids. And then.......lol

Yum! Bet it smells great baking!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast