Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Row  Robin - Signup Closed >

Row Robin - Signup Closed

Row Robin - Signup Closed

Old 04-12-2011, 03:47 PM

sure can't wait. It will be on the machine to be quilted real soon. Thanks to everyone. Kathi
Old 04-12-2011, 06:59 PM

Originally Posted by Gramakitten
Belles; I just found the yellow/blue rows. They are on UPS to you today. I have been cleaning my sewing room and found a lot of missing things. Imagine--finding things that I didn't even know were missing. l0l

I got the rows from lilin michigan yesterday.
I believe the yellow/blue quilt belongs to Shaysmema and I'll be putting on the final (12th) row. So, that would be the last quilt for me 'cause once I finish it goes back to it's owner - Shaysmema!

Virtualbernie, how are you doing with my quilt(s), knowing that you are putting on two rows and you graciously offered to separate it into two quilts? I'm really, really getting excited to see my finished quilt in glorious technicolor. Belles
Old 04-13-2011, 02:11 PM

Blue and Yellow would be mine. I can't wait to get it home so excited.
Old 04-14-2011, 09:58 AM

Originally Posted by Belles
Originally Posted by Gramakitten
Belles; I just found the yellow/blue rows. They are on UPS to you today. I have been cleaning my sewing room and found a lot of missing things. Imagine--finding things that I didn't even know were missing. l0l

I got the rows from lilin michigan yesterday.
I believe the yellow/blue quilt belongs to Shaysmema and I'll be putting on the final (12th) row. So, that would be the last quilt for me 'cause once I finish it goes back to it's owner - Shaysmema!

Virtualbernie, how are you doing with my quilt(s), knowing that you are putting on two rows and you graciously offered to separate it into two quilts? I'm really, really getting excited to see my finished quilt in glorious technicolor. Belles
I was able to separate the quilts, however, I couldn't find a match for the original sashing so I used something close as a placeholder. Gramakitten should have your quilt by now. As prolific as she is, you should get your quilt back in a few days. :lol:

ps. I just realized that I'm not getting notifications so it may be a day or so before I reply to anything...I'll check more often now that I know.
Old 04-14-2011, 12:11 PM

I have the Project Linus top. :thumbup:

I'm going to finish up the last 2 rows for Bernie and then I'm going to quilt it as well. She has really stepped up and she has done 2 rows for everyone instead of just 1.
Old 04-15-2011, 04:55 AM

that is really nice of you. if I had a longarm i would do it too.
Old 04-15-2011, 06:39 AM

I just signed up for 8 classes at the Quilting with Machines show thats coming up in October. I'm so excited it's on my birthday to so Happy birthday to me! I get to take a Dusty course!
Old 04-15-2011, 06:43 AM

That sounds like a lot of fun, RoS. I'm sure you'll have a great time and learn a lot.
Old 04-15-2011, 11:06 AM

Originally Posted by Ripped on Scotch
I just signed up for 8 classes at the Quilting with Machines show thats coming up in October. I'm so excited it's on my birthday to so Happy birthday to me! I get to take a Dusty course!
How wonderful. As I used to tell my daughters when they left for school - "Learn lots of things!" Then when I started taking quilting classes, they couldn't wait to use that phrase everytime I packed up my sewing machine. Belles
Old 04-15-2011, 11:09 AM

Originally Posted by virtualbernie
I was able to separate the quilts, however, I couldn't find a match for the original sashing so I used something close as a placeholder. Gramakitten should have your quilt by now. As prolific as she is, you should get your quilt back in a few days. :lol:

ps. I just realized that I'm not getting notifications so it may be a day or so before I reply to anything...I'll check more often now that I know.
Thanks VB, I knew my quilts were in good, talented, skillful, creative, knowledgeable and efficient hands. Belles