Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
November Weight Loss Adventure with Prize!!!!! >

November Weight Loss Adventure with Prize!!!!!

November Weight Loss Adventure with Prize!!!!!

Old 11-18-2013, 08:36 AM

Cannot believe that the month is over half over. 10 days will be Thanksgiving, looking for some healthy versions of the foods I will be making. Since mom has a weight limit on what she can pick up looks like I will be doing most of the cooking this year.

Prayers for those in the severe storms yesterday, hope all are okay.
Old 11-18-2013, 02:05 PM
Power Poster

My prayers are also with those in the bad storms yesterday. Have a great week everyone.
Old 11-18-2013, 02:34 PM

JuneBillie----- received your FQ today.

I also received fq's for Nov & Dec from Cathy R. in Canada....not sure who you are to give proper credit to since no screenname was included.
Old 11-18-2013, 04:09 PM

Oops, sorry, that's me.

I also received fq's for Nov & Dec from Cathy R. in Canada....not sure who you are to give proper credit to since no screenname was included.[/QUOTE]
Old 11-18-2013, 05:09 PM

We were lucky just had some wind and really heavy rain here. West of here was bad. I hurt my back somehow. NOt sure what I did. My lower back has been bothering me since last week. It was pretty bad over the weekend. It was better today but still sore so I decided to get a massage. I found a Groupon for one yesterday. OMG! was she good. SHe worked on me for 1 1/2 hours. The massage also included paraffin on my hands and feet. Back seems to be totally better. I booked another massage from her. SHe used pretty good pressure, hard but not too hard. NIce to get a little bit of pampering.
Old 11-18-2013, 06:40 PM

Originally Posted by Bilben View Post
Oops, sorry, that's me.

I also received fq's for Nov & Dec from Cathy R. in Canada....not sure who you are to give proper credit to since no screenname was included.
[/QUOTE]

No problem.....I had cleaned out my inbox/outbox and couldn't figure it out. Glad to know who to give credit.
Old 11-20-2013, 03:30 AM

Today is a busy day and will be tough to eat healthy. I can at least make sure I drink my water and start out with oatmeal and take a piece of fruit with my lunch.
Old 11-20-2013, 06:26 AM

Planning a big day today. Every year on the week before Thanksgiving, I host a group of ladies for our Thanksgiving meal - it's today. Turkey is cooking and gravy is ready to finish. Making an apple salad with raisins and coconut as well. Tea and coffee are ready. Everything else is being brought by the ladies - green beans, rolls, cranberry salad, peas and onions - we'll eat good. One of the ladies is making a chocolate pie - and good for me, that's NOT one of my favorites, so I may skip that - of course, I'll have eaten lots of other things, so I'll tell myself I'm full. I have a friend who comes in to help me set up and clean up, she's an angel for sure! Have a healthy week everyone and keep hydrated!
Old 11-20-2013, 06:40 AM

I have done well this month, keeping up with the diet and exercise. Thankfully, Canada's Thanksgiving was last month, so I won't have to face the same temptations that most of you will have this month. Keep up the good work, everyone!
Old 11-20-2013, 07:39 AM

It's been a little over a week with our remodel and I'm ready for it to be done! What a mess. What I really miss is my bed. I haven't had a good night's sleep and don't know that I will until this is finished. No exercise happening here with several construction workers here and sometime they come down to ask me a question.
I could go for a Thanksgiving dinner today. That sounds amazing!
I had not weighed myself for several days and felt like my stomach was maybe a little smaller. Gained a pound. Huh.