Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Eager Beavers Chat and photos >

Eager Beavers Chat and photos

Eager Beavers Chat and photos

Old 06-23-2011, 05:00 AM

Phoebe looks bigger already! A wonderful way for you to spend your time, isn't she. Love the heart quilt and I'm so happy for you and family.
Old 06-23-2011, 03:06 PM

Jacquie,
Phoebe is just beautiful, she is growing and changing already. She has such an angelic face, just begs to be kissed and cuddled.....
By the way, the heart quilt is wonderful also....but Phoebe certainly outshines all!
Old 06-28-2011, 03:34 PM

Oh my it has been 5 days and not a post.....I hope you are all sitting at the drawing board, designing board, sewing machine, fabric stash or in our overseas friends case, hugging babies { they are all so cute and huggable}.

Ok ladies, it is time to post pictures of the rows that have completed, on the design board, in progress, whatever. We have been very quiet about this go 'round. Let's get the ball rolling and start interest in this project.....ok?

Just too nosey to wait, need a peek at what is in progress and on its way....anybody else curious??
Old 06-28-2011, 04:08 PM

Originally Posted by pattis47
Oh my it has been 5 days and not a post.....I hope you are all sitting at the drawing board, designing board, sewing machine, fabric stash or in our overseas friends case, hugging babies { they are all so cute and huggable}.

Ok ladies, it is time to post pictures of the rows that have completed, on the design board, in progress, whatever. We have been very quiet about this go 'round. Let's get the ball rolling and start interest in this project.....ok?

Just too nosey to wait, need a peek at what is in progress and on its way....anybody else curious??
Your wish is my command!!!! I just finished the houses row for Patti. Here she is along with Patti's original row. ( the beach ladies are so cute! ) The last "house" says LOBSTER SHACK on it, but it's hard to see on the navy blue.
Attached Thumbnails attachment-218241.jpe  
Old 06-28-2011, 04:17 PM

Joan, I have Dayles row.. It is about her area of Idaho. You had Patti's bathing beauties.
I don't know if Linda received my row yet.
Old 06-28-2011, 04:17 PM

I just love the houses. The sand castle is so cute, and I love lobster.....now I am anxious to see it up close and personal

Originally Posted by maine ladybug

Your wish is my command!!!! I just finished the houses row for Patti. Here she is along with Patti's original row. ( the beach ladies are so cute! ) The last "house" says LOBSTER SHACK on it, but it's hard to see on the navy blue.
Old 06-28-2011, 04:18 PM

Originally Posted by Boopers
Joan, I have Dayles row.. It is about her area of Idaho. You had Patti's bathing beauties.
Yes, my mistake was noted and corrected. Sorry for my error.
Old 06-28-2011, 04:21 PM

I just love the houses. The sand castle is so cute, and I love lobster.....now I am anxious to see it up close and personal... If there is Lobster in the shack, ladies please save some for me until it gets back home to me->->->->->->

Originally Posted by maine ladybug

Old 06-28-2011, 04:22 PM

Betty,
Are you going to post a peek at what you are working on? Or are you going to keep us in suspense. I saw the other row you did for you other group. It is very nice.

Originally Posted by Boopers
Old 06-28-2011, 04:24 PM

Yes, please do post a picture. I'd love to see what someone else has done. Now I have to start in on the dogs and cats row and I'm completely freaked about that one!