Who Are You?

Old 05-23-2010, 02:34 AM
Google Goddess

awesome thread, thanks!
Old 07-08-2010, 11:41 PM

Originally Posted by Feathers
Originally Posted by Sheila Elaine
QNC, I'll get my DGD to take a new pic next time she's over. I've been aiming to get one taken in the new Navy polka dot robe my Dau & SIL sent me for Christmas. They sent a Large, but since I'm a little larger on top, I have to get a 2X & take things up in the sleeves & the behind. Yes, God was passing out top parts & I got my share, plus someone else's. I've thought about asking my doc if he'll refer me to a surgeon for a reduction, but he'd be so embarrassed I'd put him in shock. He's the cutest young Filipino man, so polite, so if I decided to do that, I'd ask the female Nurse Practitioner. Do you think Medicare would pay for that type surgery. If any males read this, don't want to offend any so just keep going to another site. This is girl talk.
Sheila Elaine: I had a friend and coworker years ago who had reduction and their insurance paid for it because it had become a terrible health issue for her. She had constant back problems, about 3 inch deep red inflamed grooves in her shoulders and was quite miserable. The surgeon removed 6 pounds from one side and 5 1/2 pounds from the other side. She's still NOT flat chested but feels so much better and the back problems almost completely disappeared as did the grooves in her shoulders. Don't know if Medicare would pay but I'd almost think if an insurance company would deem this medically necessary, Medicare would too. I'd check on it.
Breast reduction surgery is usually paid by insurance, including medicare, provided you have documentation that the size of the breast is causing medical problems. Your doctor needs to work with the surgeon to document the history of problems and the prognoses if nothing is done.

Don't have the surgery until you have a letter from medicare and your supplemental insurance, saying they approve the procedure.

I'm currently working with the VA to help pay for weight reduction surgery, breast reduction surgery and some stablizing surgery in my neck and upper back.

Good luck.
Old 07-08-2010, 11:45 PM

I like being able to visualize the people I am writing too. It is funny, but those of you I haven't seen in pictures, I have mental images of you. I get them from what you say and the pictures of your projects and bits and pieces of your home.

This is the last picture taken of me and my late husband. He has been gone since April 7, 2010. Here he looks really healthy. I really miss him.
Attached Thumbnails attachment-80299.jpe  
Old 07-09-2010, 05:53 AM

How do I upload my picture?????
Attached Thumbnails attachment-80280.jpe  
Old 07-09-2010, 05:55 AM

Grrrr...... I just figured it out!!!!
Old 07-09-2010, 11:49 AM

Here is my family.

My daughter and husband at her Dec 2009 wedding
[ATTACH=CONFIG]79911[/ATTACH]

My youngest at the wedding
[ATTACH=CONFIG]79912[/ATTACH]

My oldest son with his older sister at the wedding
[ATTACH=CONFIG]79913[/ATTACH]

Bride and Groom
[ATTACH=CONFIG]79914[/ATTACH]

whole family
[ATTACH=CONFIG]79920[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-79906.jpe   attachment-79907.jpe   attachment-79908.jpe   attachment-79909.jpe   attachment-79915.bmp  

Old 07-09-2010, 02:22 PM

Originally Posted by Catherine Marie
Grrrr...... I just figured it out!!!!
I have a daughter named Catherine Marie. We call her Catie. She is due with our 5th grandchild any day. It is a girl and they are naming her Brianna Marie. Their son is Benjamin Joshua.

Catie, Josh & Benjamin
[ATTACH=CONFIG]79832[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-79827.jpe  
Old 03-12-2011, 06:12 AM

I was looking at some of my Bookmarks this morning,found this Who are you? Thread by buttercreamcakeartist.
I think it is a Great thread. I don't see some of them on here anymore,since QB has gotten so big. I thought maybe some of you New guys would like a peak.
BillsBonBon