Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
my $2.00 buy today >

my $2.00 buy today

my $2.00 buy today

Old 08-22-2010, 08:10 PM

I have a machine very similar to yours but on the top is a little door that you open and put in cams that are the decorative stitches. I have the book for mine if there are any questions that you have. I am pretty sure that somebody posted a picture of their machine that looked just like yours. I will see if I can find that post.

Yes, here it is:

http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-59689-1.htm
Old 08-22-2010, 08:22 PM
Power Poster

Location: Murray, Ky. Looking for a nice cushy pillow to rest my head on!

Originally Posted by NikkiLu
I have a machine very similar to yours but on the top is a little door that you open and put in cams that are the decorative stitches. I have the book for mine if there are any questions that you have. I am pretty sure that somebody posted a picture of their machine that looked just like yours. I will see if I can find that post.

Yes, here it is:

http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-59689-1.htm
I just looked at the thread and the first pic is almost the same. The only difference was the base of the machine.
Mine has a little door at the top in the front but I fugured it was so it could be oiled and cleaned. Thank you If I need any info I may hollar at you.
Old 08-22-2010, 08:27 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by tooMuchFabric
Oh, you'll find a cord no doubt, and it's such a great story!! (What kind of plug is it? We'all might have one like what you need...)
And I'm laughing over here at the image of the 65mph fly-by. I thought you were going to say the tires screeching could be heard over the next hill and the smoke was visible in Dallas!!
Haha!

Seriously, won't it be fun to get her all up and running, and make a mini sampler on her, and display them together?
I like you story better, I guess I could have embellished it a little. But I was driving my DM's car so I take care while driving it.
I might take a pic of the plug in prongs and see if any body can help. I really would like to get her up and running, I can tell she hasn't had a good cleaning in a long time.
Old 08-23-2010, 03:52 AM
Power Poster

I finally heard from the guy about the cord and he wants $34.95 plus $8.00 shipping and handling. I don't think so!! Not for a $2.00 machine that may or may not work.