Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   For Vintage & Antique Machine Enthusiasts (https://www.quiltingboard.com/vintage-antique-machine-enthusiasts-f22/)
-   -   Quilts made using vintage machines! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/vintage-antique-machine-enthusiasts-f22/quilts-made-using-vintage-machines-t134918.html)

nanna-up-north 08-18-2013 04:50 AM

And, Irishrose.... I love your mystery train quilt. Is that right, mystery train? I do love the colors and your quilting fits it so well. ...love it.

Bikerhen 08-18-2013 05:20 AM

lol - I am like you a couple years ago. Bitten by the vintage machine bug and have spent the last few weeks working to get my New Williams working and have re-started quilting. Want to use my treadle machine. Love looking at your pictures! Thanks for sharing.

purplefiend 08-18-2013 06:14 PM

HisPatchwork,
Your Sticks and Stones quilt is beautiful! Thank you for sharing it with us.
Sharon

irishrose 08-18-2013 06:47 PM

HisPatchwork, very nice use of those shirts. Aren't Bonnie Hunter's patterns fun to use?

BoJangles 08-19-2013 05:15 AM

HisPatchwork, what a great job you did piecing that quilt! Awesome memory quilt!

Nancy

nanna-up-north 08-20-2013 04:12 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Okay, I need to post my pictures here as well as the UFO thread...... 'cause it was pieced with my little FW.... like most of my quilts. The one on the left is the most recently finished one.... now the guest room is really ready for guests. I finished the one one the right a few weeks ago. We've had so much company this summer..... a good thing except I don't get any sewing done while company is here.

I should put a label on these.... haven't done that yet. I don't know what to call them.... fishy quilt #1 and fishy quilt #2?? Maybe you all will have a suggestion for me.

MisDixie 08-20-2013 07:21 PM

'One fish, two fish' and 'red fish, blue fish'! Love your fishy quilts!!

Originally Posted by nanna-up-north (Post 6246033)
Okay, I need to post my pictures here as well as the UFO thread...... 'cause it was pieced with my little FW.... like most of my quilts. The one on the left is the most recently finished one.... now the guest room is really ready for guests. I finished the one one the right a few weeks ago. We've had so much company this summer..... a good thing except I don't get any sewing done while company is here.

I should put a label on these.... haven't done that yet. I don't know what to call them.... fishy quilt #1 and fishy quilt #2?? Maybe you all will have a suggestion for me.

Caroline S 08-21-2013 05:30 AM

Great quilts MisDixie. They are perfect for decor.

vintagemotif 08-21-2013 11:35 AM

Nanna, I like your quilts with the fish theme. I hope there is a wonderful fishing spot close by to your cabin.

nanna-up-north 08-21-2013 01:33 PM

Thanks Misdixie.... nice titles....

Yes, vintagemotif, the fishing spot is close by. Just go out the front door and walk down the steps to the dock..... the boat is always ready for a cruise around the lake. Thanks.... the fishing theme does fit here.