Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2521 of 4409 FirstFirst ... 1521 2021 2421 2471 2511 2520 2521 2522 2531 2571 2621 3021 3521 ... LastLast
Results 25,201 to 25,210 of 44085

Thread: Vintage Sewing Machine Shop.....Come on in and sit a spell

I know this isn't very vintage, but I wanted to share my latest 15. I think it has powerful lines, and it came today via UPS. It sews and came with a zig zagger and a complete set of attachments. Happy dance.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by melinda1962
    I know this isn't very vintage, but I wanted to share my latest 15. I think it has powerful lines, and it came today via UPS. It sews and came with a zig zagger and a complete set of attachments. Happy dance.
    Totally cool looking!

Quote Originally Posted by deplaylady
    Totally cool looking!
    Thanks!! I don't know if you can see the space age looking controls very well, but I couldn't resist it.

Very pretty. It does have style!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BoJangles
    Anyone interested in this treadle?

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/atq/2646122930.html

Nancy
    Can you guarantee a win?? :)

How fun, and it even has the blue foot pedal to match! The variety of colors on these cool retro machines is really neat to see. Hmm...could be a theme for collecting, try to find one of every color. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett
    How fun, and it even has the blue foot pedal to match! The variety of colors on these cool retro machines is really neat to see. Hmm...could be a theme for collecting, try to find one of every color. :)
    I am heading in that direction!! Already have several 15s, mostly older style, many colors-pink, blue, brown, green, black, and now two-tone blue. I want yellow and red, so the hunt continues.

Blog Entries
    Cool RETRO!! Have fun with that one!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pumpkinpatchquilter
    Quote Originally Posted by jljack
    Addicting, isn't it?? LOL Since coming on this thread I have gained a TON of knowledge and 7 vintage machines!
    Yes, it sure IS addicting! I have two treadles, a featherweight, a (new to me) 301a, Kenmore Elite, and a couple of toy sewing machines...these I just acquired over the last few years because I love to sew and love having these around. Holy cow, I think I'm in trouble because now you all have given me an excuse to become an all out hoarder!!! Lol* :)
    Hi Pumkinpatchquilter!

I quickly looked through your cute blog.
    Your work is awesome!!

You have a very nice collection of vintage machines too.
    You should start using them in your quilting -if you haven't.
    You could start with your Singer 15 for your free motion quilting. You will find the harp space larger than your modern machine.

Please share your work with us in the thread title " Quilts made using vintage machines".

Looking forward to seeing more of your work! Have fun with the vintage ladies and gents!

Power Poster
    Blog Entries
    That is a beautiful machine. Have fun using her.