Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2957 of 4398 FirstFirst ... 1957 2457 2857 2907 2947 2956 2957 2958 2967 3007 3057 3457 3957 ... LastLast
Results 29,561 to 29,570 of 43978

Thread: Vintage Sewing Machine Shop.....Come on in and sit a spell

Blog Entries
    I'm signed up for Ray White's class - Christmas present!!!!! I have a couple machines that have me stumped.
    Happy New Year to everybody! I'm not much into celebrating - We'll probably turn in before too late and hope I sleep through the fire works.
    NEVER let a sewing machine know you are in a hurry.
    Success is not final. Failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts. Winston Churchill

What a nice present!

Happy New Year everyone. I hope I continue to learn as much from y'all next year as I have in the last several months since finding this board.
    I have a screw driver and YouTube--I can fix it!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by miriam View Post
    Glen, I am really challenged with shrinking the pictures to fit on this new set up... It is missing the stitch regulator and something is dangling down under - wwwaaaaaahhhhhhhhh I tried sending the lastest pics to Charlee - she shrunk them now I am having trouble figuring out where they went...
    you can sent the original pics of the Vindex to my email if you want.
    Glenn W. Cleveland

Blog Entries
    Happy New Year to everyone. Hope the new year treats everyone well. Wonder how many machines will find new home in the coming year.
    Happy Treadling everyone.
    Quilting with a friend keeps me in stitches.

Trish

Blog Entries
    Ah, Miz Johnny, my thread never tangles, but on a 301 the bobbin runs out often when FMQ. Happy New Year to y'all.

AnnieRose's (301) latest - 1000 yards of thread and not one bird's nest or stitching issue. She may not be a pretty treadle, but she knows how to sew. BTW, the blue and gold were high school colors. I didn't just pull fabric from my stash. My son was pleased.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Happy New Year everyone. I know for those on the east coast you are already there. I don't plan on staying up for the actual ball drop for the west coast. I got my treadle cleared off to do the new years day online mystery quilt. So tomorrow is a sewing day.
    Lisa

Blog Entries
    Happy New Year Everyone!
    We're off and running in the am.... 6 hour drive to the spousal unit's mom's for a few days.... she's one of my favorite junkin' buddies, I'm pretty sure that we're going to have a good time!!

Be safe, be happy!!
    One day, you'll only be a memory for some people. Do your best to be a good one.

http://charleeturner.blogspot.com

Happy New Year to all from the NWT, Canada! Got a few hours before its 2012 here, our town will bring it in with fireworks that hopefully I can watch from a window in the warmth of my bedroom. Want to thank you all for the wonderfull info and pictures on this feed. I love seeing and reading it all. And keep sending those links to the dreamers, where ever they may be! They give me my laugh for the day!
    All the best for all of you in 2012, MisDixie

Blog Entries

Happy New Year!

I still have to stay up for about another hour. . . Started a pie too late.

irishrose Those are great quilts!

I've been seeing beautifully refinished treadle cabinets and cleaned machines.

Mirriam, how is Wilbur and your newest grandson and parents.
    Last edited by Celeste; 01-01-2012 at 12:36 AM.
    Please post your pet's - past and present -pictures at http://www.quiltingboard.com/general...ds-t32280.html

Happy New Year, ya'll. Sometime I cannot believe the affection I feel for you all. There's alway something to learn and share. My resolution is to contribute more, have to solve the loading picture, posting puzzle.
    Life is made up of bits and pieces. You won't know how it'll turn out till its done.