Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3535 of 4396 FirstFirst ... 2535 3035 3435 3485 3525 3534 3535 3536 3545 3585 3635 4035 ... LastLast
Results 35,341 to 35,350 of 43959

Thread: Vintage Sewing Machine Shop.....Come on in and sit a spell

Charlee, that turned out beautiful!!! You did a great job of correcting what someone else messed up!

Glenn, Jan and her husband will be in my prayers too. Please keep us informed about them.

Blog Entries
    Hope all goes well with Jan and her DH. Will keep them in our thoughts. Glenn please keep us up to date how they are doing.

Charlee the cabinet is quite an improvement to the before picture. You did a nice job.
    Quilting with a friend keeps me in stitches.

Trish

Good idea for GW auctions Joe. At least I know your bidding code and you know mine. It's like watching your neighbor over the back fence. LOL
    Sweet Caroline

Blog Entries
    This is what our DS gave me over the weekend. It is a Singer Merritt and I don't think the lady ever used it. It came with all the attachments, manual, and 30 flat cams. I know you can treadle with this machine and the manual shows you how to set it up. Also this is one of the machines that has to always have a cam in it when sewing. There is even a rebate check that she never cashed. Still had the sample cloth under the needle where the factory test the machine. I tried the machine out and it sews just like a new one.
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    Quilting with a friend keeps me in stitches.

Trish

Blog Entries
    Charlee; Fabulous job on that cabinet. Looks so much prettier than the before pic.

Trish; Nice score on the Merritt.
    Through Him who strengthens me, I can do all things - Paul

I meant to behave......but there were too many other options

Lovely job on that cabinet Charlee. It is one of my favorites for electric machines.

Pat

Blog Entries
    Been testing every kind of fabric that I have on the Viking, haven't found anything that it won't sew. Think I got a real work horse. Stitches are nice and even, very happy. Charlee that cabinet looks great.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    I just want to let everyone that Jan(TexasJan) will not be posting for awhile. Her husband Dick is in the hospital with leukemia and will be there for sometime. Her days are spent with him at hospital. She will keep me posted and I will keep you guys informed to. Say a prayer for him. Skipper
    Prayers going out!! Sorry to hear about this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Crossstitcher View Post
    This is what our DS gave me over the weekend. It is a Singer Merritt and I don't think the lady ever used it. It came with all the attachments, manual, and 30 flat cams. I know you can treadle with this machine and the manual shows you how to set it up. Also this is one of the machines that has to always have a cam in it when sewing. There is even a rebate check that she never cashed. Still had the sample cloth under the needle where the factory test the machine. I tried the machine out and it sews just like a new one.

Great machine, Trish. I think it's really interesting that the manual tells how to set it up for treadle when it was made so late in the century.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chris_quilts View Post
    Charlee; Fabulous job on that cabinet. Looks so much prettier than the before pic.
    I agree...looks 100% better!! Clever girl!! :-)