Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3757 of 4369 FirstFirst ... 2757 3257 3657 3707 3747 3756 3757 3758 3767 3807 3857 4257 ... LastLast
Results 37,561 to 37,570 of 43690

Thread: Vintage Sewing Machine Shop.....Come on in and sit a spell

  1. #37561
    Super Member chris_quilts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    leavenworth, ks
    Posts
    2,598
    Blog Entries
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miller View Post
    Was that a 301? I told my wife what the seller said his wife said, and she said the wife was as dumb as a rock.

    Joe
    I agree with your wife and that is a 301 from what I can see. I'd be on that like white on rice if I lived close enough.
    Through Him who strengthens me, I can do all things - Paul

    I meant to behave......but there were too many other options

  2. #37562
    Super Member BoJangles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Rescue, California
    Posts
    4,573
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by chris_quilts View Post
    I agree with your wife and that is a 301 from what I can see. I'd be on that like white on rice if I lived close enough.
    You and me both Chris! Geeze, what a nice little outfit!

    Charlee I know that Singer started around 1851 and the person who posted the ad doesn't know much - but, who cares! I still want that machine! It is so awesome looking! I love the weird looking machines!

    Nancy

  3. #37563
    Power Poster miriam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    11,937
    Blog Entries
    2
    Too bad I have my quota of machines right now. That 301 in Dayton is a fantastic deal... Too far anyway.
    NEVER let a sewing machine know you are in a hurry.
    Success is not final. Failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts. Winston Churchill

  4. #37564
    Power Poster miriam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    11,937
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by miriam View Post
    Too bad I have my quota of machines right now. That 301 in Dayton is a fantastic deal... Too far anyway.
    http://dayton.craigslist.org/app/3186274941.html
    here's another on in Dayton... sheesh...

    and one with the plague
    http://dayton.craigslist.org/app/3218612172.html

    http://dayton.craigslist.org/clt/3195579613.html
    I bet in a week I could find another batch of cheap sewing machines if I wanted to drive around...
    NEVER let a sewing machine know you are in a hurry.
    Success is not final. Failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts. Winston Churchill

  5. #37565
    Super Member irishrose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Cadillac, MI
    Posts
    6,569
    Blog Entries
    19
    I've called about the 301, but there was no answer. I left my name and number and am impatiently waiting for a return call. I love the cabinet and want a black 301. I am trying not to send an email as the ad said no emails. Come on, telephone, ring.
    Last edited by irishrose; 08-20-2012 at 04:59 PM.

  6. #37566
    Super Member chris_quilts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    leavenworth, ks
    Posts
    2,598
    Blog Entries
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by irishrose View Post
    I've called about the 301, but there was no answer. I left my name and number and am impatiently waiting for a return call. I love the cabinet and want a black 301. I am trying not to send an email as the ad said no emails. Come on, telephone, ring.
    Ring, darn it, ring. I'm hoping you can pick up this beauty.
    Through Him who strengthens me, I can do all things - Paul

    I meant to behave......but there were too many other options

  7. #37567
    Super Member irishrose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Cadillac, MI
    Posts
    6,569
    Blog Entries
    19
    Okay, call me Impatient, but I called again. A woman from W Virginia is looking at tomorrow, but they don't make connections or she doesn't want it, it's mine. And no, I'm not driving from Northern Michigan. My son is working in Middletown, OH which doesn't look very far on the map. Can't have the big black truck coming home empty. Wish me luck, y'all.

  8. #37568
    Senior Member almond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Fort Dodge, Iowa
    Posts
    639
    Quote Originally Posted by irishrose View Post
    Okay, call me Impatient, but I called again. A woman from W Virginia is looking at tomorrow, but they don't make connections or she doesn't want it, it's mine. And no, I'm not driving from Northern Michigan. My son is working in Middletown, OH which doesn't look very far on the map. Can't have the big black truck coming home empty. Wish me luck, y'all.
    I will keep my fingers crossed for you!!!
    Mary

  9. #37569
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    sf bay area, california
    Posts
    93
    Don't know if anyone's linked this one yet? Davis treadle, looks like VF? in Roseville, CA, for $85.

    http://sacramento.craigslist.org/atq/3199210642.html

    pat

  10. #37570
    Super Member Candace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outer Space
    Posts
    9,461
    Quote Originally Posted by miriam View Post
    Candace, I could use a few of those myself. Your pictures don't come up on my computer. WAH.
    That's weird. I wonder why?? What are you looking for? Lights or the bobbin tensioners that mount on the bed?

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.