Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 50 of 185 FirstFirst ... 40 49 50 51 60 100 150 ... LastLast
Results 491 to 500 of 1843

Thread: Vintage Sewing Machine Shop Machine Photos

  1. #491
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Middle Tennessee
    Posts
    362
    Blog Entries
    3
    Your Red Eye is drop dead gorgeous. I would be proud to own her. The others were nice too. How many do you really have?
    Donna Quilts
    We help the wounded soldiers.

  2. #492
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Suffolk England
    Posts
    31
    Hi all

    so much for my other half stopping buying more old sewing machines when he got to ten went out and came home with a other three so that makes eleven in all.
    but all nice machine (pictures of the two of them)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7827.JPG 
Views:	1161 
Size:	134.7 KB 
ID:	332376 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7842.JPG 
Views:	1116 
Size:	126.3 KB 
ID:	332378
    1875-1880 Frister and Rossmann,Fiddle Base. Badged J Silberg of Hamburg>

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7849.JPG 
Views:	1148 
Size:	112.3 KB 
ID:	332379Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7850.JPG 
Views:	1113 
Size:	125.2 KB 
ID:	332380
    1890 Wertheim of Frankfurt Superba E


  3. #493
    Super Member vintagemotif's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    4,973
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by scottishmist View Post
    Hi all

    so much for my other half stopping buying more old sewing machines when he got to ten went out and came home with a other three so that makes eleven in all.
    but all nice machine (pictures of the two of them)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7827.JPG 
Views:	1161 
Size:	134.7 KB 
ID:	332376 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7842.JPG 
Views:	1116 
Size:	126.3 KB 
ID:	332378
    1875-1880 Frister and Rossmann,Fiddle Base. Badged J Silberg of Hamburg>

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7849.JPG 
Views:	1148 
Size:	112.3 KB 
ID:	332379Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7850.JPG 
Views:	1113 
Size:	125.2 KB 
ID:	332380
    1890 Wertheim of Frankfurt Superba E

    Beautiful machines and the woodwork on the cabinet bases are gorgeous!! Thanks for sharing with us!!!!

  4. #494
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    middle of nowhere Alaska
    Posts
    375
    I guess since this is the picture thread i should put this here. not cleaned up and not pretty, but its mine now.

  5. #495
    Super Member vintagemotif's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    4,973
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by greywuuf View Post
    I guess since this is the picture thread i should put this here. not cleaned up and not pretty, but its mine now.
    Some of the not so pretty machines sew the BEST! Congrats!

  6. #496
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,405
    AhHa- more addicts! I never see such beautiful machines here. Congratulations!

  7. #497
    Super Member purplefiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Round Rock,Texas
    Posts
    5,253
    Scottishmist,
    Those machines are lovely!! (wiping up a puddle of drool)
    Sharon W.

  8. #498
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Suffolk England
    Posts
    31
    Hi Sharon W
    Thanks we are lucky living in the UK seem to get them easy and don't cost that much over here.

  9. #499
    Super Member purplefiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Round Rock,Texas
    Posts
    5,253
    Quote Originally Posted by scottishmist View Post
    Hi Sharon W
    Thanks we are lucky living in the UK seem to get them easy and don't cost that much over here.
    I would like to be able to find another original Singer hand crank for my Singer 99K, I'm using an aftermarket hand crank and find that its not as smooth as the real thing.
    Sharon W.

  10. #500
    Super Member jljack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Central CA - But otherwise, NOTW
    Posts
    8,068
    Blog Entries
    9
    There's a Davis HAVF2 on eBay in Weatherford, TX starting bid $20, but pickup only. Who's close enough?

Page 50 of 185 FirstFirst ... 40 49 50 51 60 100 150 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.