Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: White Rotary for $65 in Central Texas

White Rotary for $65 in Central Texas

Last month I was at a Bastrop thrift shop and bought a White Rotary 77. And that brought me here(even though I haven't posted pics like I meant.)

So yesterday I was back at the thrift shop and there was another White Rotary-serial number 75 5140. It comes in an ornate cabinet with a cable that lifts the machine as you open it. The machine turns freely and the cabinet is a little tired with some wooden bits missing. And the end plate has a line decoration that makes me think of Art Deco work, also with the thread tensioner located there.

I'm giving it a week before I convince myself that I have the space, time, and money for another machine, so I thought I'd give someone else in the area a heads up if they want it. I hope it finds a good home that's not mine!

There is always room for another machine....Even when there isn't.....LOL....I am bringing mine back to SC this summer...It is in NY at my daughters home....I already have 13 machines but will find room for another....