Old 06-28-2012, 04:32 AM
BoJangles

Originally Posted by cwpersson View Post
Hi ladies. I have what I think is an Eldredge. It is a portable hand crank tho and it's serial number is 2265238 and there is a small 7 up above it. I'm wondering what size needle it takes? I just got it a while ago and it was a serious rebuild. I have it all released and lubed but still need to do some tinkering. The vibrating shuttle is an Eldredge-E 3. It will need a complete paint job but I am very happy how it has come along. My front inspection plate has a Fleur-de-lis or a cross on it and the bobbin winder is above the stitch regulator. It sits in a small rectangular (kinda chubby) metal base. I am grateful for any guides or threading advice. Does yours have a snaked up spring for tension control? Thanks for all help.
Hello, Cwpersson! We would love to see a photo of your machine here! You can also go to the main vintage shop and post a photo and ask your questions there! This side is for photos only! We love to discuss everyones machines over in the Vintage Sewing Machine side! I have an Eldredge Two Spools and would love to see a photo of your Eldredge, but please come on over to the other side where we can all talk!http://www.quiltingboard.com/vintage...3881-1812.html

Nancy