Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Blocks of the Month and Week
Affairs of the Heart Cyber-Sew 2011 >

Affairs of the Heart Cyber-Sew 2011

Affairs of the Heart Cyber-Sew 2011

Old 07-23-2011, 06:53 PM
Power Poster

Geesh Kathy...I seem to be just vacationing away! I have gotten so slow on my blocks, but I'm still enjoying them when I get some progress made on them!
Old 07-23-2011, 08:12 PM

Originally Posted by sandpat
Geesh Kathy...I seem to be just vacationing away! I have gotten so slow on my blocks, but I'm still enjoying them when I get some progress made on them!
Yeah, but you are getting a lot of other things finished!
Old 07-24-2011, 12:05 AM

Well Kathy and Patti, me too, really slowed down a lot, got something else to work on, but really thats not an excuse as I could be doing the blocks in the evening, I am just sitting here vegetating watching TV, need a slap please.
Old 07-24-2011, 03:13 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by QuiltswithConvicts
Here we go on another week already! This week it's Block #15. When you are finished with this block, you will have completed the blocks for 2 rows. Feel like sewing them together? Go right ahead.

I was looking at the schedule for the 2 weeks after we finish the first 16 blocks. I have given you those 2 weeks to sew on your inner border, plus the week before that you have to sew your blocks together to make the center unit. If you are sewing ahead, you will have a 3-week vacation or 3 weeks to play catch-up. Whatever you decide to do with those weeks is terrific. Enjoy whatever you are doing. Afterall, this is supposed to be FUN!!!
May I just come in here and suggest that those who have started later take a look at the beginning of the thread dedicated for each block? I Jumped the Gun (JTG club) and posted my pics fairly early - there just might be something there that will help you, or help you to decide what to do with your particular block. Good luck everyone, with your next row.
Old 07-24-2011, 06:08 AM
Power Poster

OK...Elle....slap on its way to you, but only since you say you need it! LOL!!!!

It ok though..we'll get through our little mini AOTH vacations and get back going great guns soon. Then I'm going to have to give Terri orders to "al-kabong" you in person if you aren't back on your Jane border by the time she gets there! :wink:
Old 07-24-2011, 06:42 AM

Ouch that hurt...lol okay I will get back to DJ as soon as I have finished AOTH. Somehow AOTH is more enjoyable.
Old 07-24-2011, 07:01 AM

Originally Posted by Lacelady
Originally Posted by QuiltswithConvicts
Here we go on another week already! This week it's Block #15. When you are finished with this block, you will have completed the blocks for 2 rows. Feel like sewing them together? Go right ahead.

I was looking at the schedule for the 2 weeks after we finish the first 16 blocks. I have given you those 2 weeks to sew on your inner border, plus the week before that you have to sew your blocks together to make the center unit. If you are sewing ahead, you will have a 3-week vacation or 3 weeks to play catch-up. Whatever you decide to do with those weeks is terrific. Enjoy whatever you are doing. Afterall, this is supposed to be FUN!!!
May I just come in here and suggest that those who have started later take a look at the beginning of the thread dedicated for each block? I Jumped the Gun (JTG club) and posted my pics fairly early - there just might be something there that will help you, or help you to decide what to do with your particular block. Good luck everyone, with your next row.
Great suggestion Lesley

I "thought" I have been keeping up... but I keep finding threads I havent read yet :lol:
its a big job to keep up with you ladies :wink:
Old 07-24-2011, 01:24 PM

I have finally finished my #11 block and posted a pic. The fabrics have come up a bit dull in the pic (its very overcast here) but the weather won't be improving any time soon, so no point in trying again. Now on to the next one.
Old 07-24-2011, 02:25 PM
Power Poster

Elle, Mousie has a nice line in al-kabonging people with fry pans I think - and you don't want that, do you?
Old 07-24-2011, 03:14 PM
Power Poster

New glitch in my endless stream of qulting interruptions...my DD is in the hospital, so the wee grandkidlins are with me.
We stopped by to grab some stuff for several days...we don't know if a surgery will be involved, but most likely.
Ok, bump in the quilting road, but life happens.
I'm hoping to do some embroidery while they are watching a movie, but one is very adhd and you can't blink!
Maybe in the morning while she is still asleep! :XD: