Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18 27 28

Thread: BOM 2011

gday,

Can we see your progress of the houses you have done. This will help all those beginners, me in particular. pls pls. :)
    Quote Originally Posted by missgigglewings
    Well Shucks! I've already done houses on another thread..so have fun guys!

Quote Originally Posted by pennyj123
    gday,

Can we see your progress of the houses you have done. This will help all those beginners, me in particular. pls pls. :)
    Search under Funky House swap and see all the great pictures. I did not complete the swap because I enjured my right hand and could not sew for a month. I made my 4 completed blocks into a little doggie blanket for my friends puppy. I didn't even take pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by pennyj123
    gday,

Search under Funky House swap and see all the great pictures. I did not complete the swap because I enjured my right hand and could not sew for a month. I made my 4 completed blocks into a little doggie blanket for my friends puppy. I didn't even take pictures.
    after having a look at these pics on 'funky neighbourhood swap', i can't wait to start!!
    they're going to be 'sew' much fun to play around with!!

i just can't wait!!**!!

Blog Entries
    The star looks pretty EZ after the house I am sure it will be much easier.

Where can I find the instructions to get into the BOM's? Love your birdhouses, one of my favorites. I am fairly new to this site and have a lot to learn.

Quote Originally Posted by janmwalker
    Where can I find the instructions to get into the BOM's? Love your birdhouses, one of my favorites. I am fairly new to this site and have a lot to learn.
    Jan,
    We have two BOMs going on this site: one is for houses where a block is selected by the assigned member and posted every first of the month, and a stars BOM where a block again is selected by the assigned member and posted on the 15th of each month. For every block, there is a post for the directions and a post where members post pictures. So far we have 4 houses and 3 stars.

Anyone is welcome to join and play at their own pace. The easiest way to find the BOM threads is to look at the bottom of any page, click BOM , this will take you to a rather busy section with the quilt along going on here, look for the titles you are interested in and enter!

Hope this helps :thumbup: let me know if you nee more help.
    Join the fun :P

Ok - how about aplique - wild animals with flowers?

A new adventure for me.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by janmwalker
    Here is the link you need to be able to find all the houses information: http://www.quiltingboard.com/user_page.jsp?upnum=1901

Here is the link you need to be able to find all the stars information: http://www.quiltingboard.com/user_page.jsp?upnum=2000

These posts will be updated every month with the new links as new designs are added You might want to bookmark both links so you can find them throughout the year.

Glad you are joining in the fun.

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18 27 28