Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Blocks of the Month and Week
The Farmer's Wife Quilt-Along Week 7 Discussion Page for Blocks 13 & 14 >

The Farmer's Wife Quilt-Along Week 7 Discussion Page for Blocks 13 & 14

The Farmer's Wife Quilt-Along Week 7 Discussion Page for Blocks 13 & 14

Old 04-28-2011, 08:27 AM

I have redone quite a few myself and definitely have some uglies, but this project is too much fun to be defeated by those. Hopefully they won't be too noticeable and hidden by the other blocks. Keep going -- this is a great group project!
Old 04-28-2011, 10:41 AM

I am enjoying the project. I read each corresponding letter before I make the block. Thanks for the encouragement. Some of these blocks are challenging. Hardest for me it finding time.
Originally Posted by janRN
PiecesinMn, I've had trouble with some (actually a lot) of the blocks. I've redone so many of them I'll have enough for 5 quilts when I'm done. Just kidding about 5 but I sure do have a ton of "uglies"! Keep plugging away-I've had so much fun and learned so much with each week.
Old 04-28-2011, 06:13 PM

Hi Pieces

I'm definitely not caught up with the group. I got to around block 37 and then just skip jumped to where the group was. I stayed up with them for awhile and now haven't made a block in over a month!

I am planning on doing the catch up and keep up during the summer when I am off.

Keep on posting your blocks as you get them done. I love looking at the blocks. And pretty soon you'll have me doing back blocks to keep you company!
Old 04-28-2011, 06:51 PM

Don't feel so bad gals. I still have about 11 I have to catch up with. I said to myself I was going to do one a week. I think I need to have that conversation with myself again :lol: :lol:
Old 04-28-2011, 07:45 PM

Eleven! Is that all? You're just a babe in the forest! :wink: And you planning to get 11 done in a week? Let me guess...you wear a blue and red spandex outfit under your clothes and you change in phone booths!

I have a hard time getting two done in a week! And try as I might it seems to take me a day to get just one block done.

As for being behind...you're behind most of the pack!
Old 04-28-2011, 08:45 PM

I have 11 that I haven't done to be at 78 completed. I got behind when I was packing for the house in NC. I want to catch up by doing an extra one every week until I'm all caught up. maybe I can do it quicker...I don't know. I think an extra one a week should be fine.
Old 06-02-2011, 04:39 PM

Originally Posted by Honchey
I have 11 that I haven't done to be at 78 completed. I got behind when I was packing for the house in NC. I want to catch up by doing an extra one every week until I'm all caught up. maybe I can do it quicker...I don't know. I think an extra one a week should be fine.
You guys - I don't feel so bad. I am just posting pics of 33 and 34 and I have been doing other things. It's been 2 months or more now. Hopefully will get back in the swing of it.
Old 06-02-2011, 05:00 PM

Originally Posted by roxannebcb
Originally Posted by Honchey
You guys - I don't feel so bad. I am just posting pics of 33 and 34 and I have been doing other things. It's been 2 months or more now. Hopefully will get back in the swing of it.
I think that I have you all beat. I have still to make my first block!!!! Yes, I am still going to work on the FW. I just need to find TIME!