Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Blocks of the Month and Week
The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page: Continued >

The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page: Continued

The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page: Continued

Old 01-07-2020, 07:56 AM
Power Poster

Very nice, SBG! What age do you think they are? I especially like the use of the mixture of almost a solid and then a floral/design in the chain quilt. Great score!
Old 01-07-2020, 08:18 AM

SBG I am glad you were able to get the pictures uploaded! They are very pretty quilts.
Old 01-07-2020, 11:07 AM

I am glad the techs got the new program up and running for us. I am addicted to this site and would really miss it. They may have to retrain our thinking to learn how to use it and how we can enlarge the print to be able to read it. I am in Physical Therapy in improve my knee muscles and I think it is helping me walk better too.

We had a good Christmas and New Year this year; really very blessed with good friends and family. I am getting a little behind on the Folic, Bonnie Hunter's Mystery, but I am downloading each clue so I can continue to finish it. Problem was me, I choose from my stash, then the Quilted Twins offered a bundle for it and I ordered it. Then they came back with a batik bundle and I had to order it, so I am doing three of them. I will learn the steps I have not used before, and continue at my pace until finished. I did get her rulers, so I think that will help too. I am finishing the last group, the batiks with clue 3. I wonder if the posting of pictures will be different??? Guess I will find out when I go to post.
Old 01-09-2020, 08:48 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by oksewglad View Post
Very nice, SBG! What age do you think they are? I especially like the use of the mixture of almost a solid and then a floral/design in the chain quilt. Great score!
The chain one is younger... probably 60's from the look of the fabric. The 8 Hands Around top is older... looking like 30s-40s fabrics to me. I have already sold the 8 Hands top, to an older couple who are so excited to get it. They are going to hand quilt it together... cute.

Sue, glad your knee is improving through therapy. I can't imagine doing 3 of the mystery quilt, tho...
Old 01-09-2020, 08:50 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by oksewglad View Post
I have lost my notification of new posts on this thread...I resubscribed, but that still didn't help...oh well I will just have to hunt you guys down!
You can do it yourself, by subscribing to this thread. When you come to the board, click on your subscriptions and it will show you the ones with new posts.
Old 01-10-2020, 10:18 AM

Here is my Den about to be Breakfast area.

I still need to touch up the trim & ceiling.
Old 01-11-2020, 12:28 PM
Power Poster

It's looking beautiful, Bev!
Old 01-11-2020, 06:31 PM

I finished the painting yesterday & we have moved the of the furniture in there. I got all the pretty stuff back in the curio cabinet. The blinds & lace curtains are hung. I still have to get the stuff that goes in DGM's buffet put up & hang stuff on the walls. One of the things we need to hang is a huge mirror that used be on my dresser. I can't have it on the dresser as my bedroom ceiling slopes. Anyway we also put DFIL's wardrobe in there. We plan on putting shelves in it so we can put some of my sewing stuff in there. & I have a painting that I want to hang over DGM's buffet.

Last edited by QuiltnNan; 01-11-2020 at 07:00 PM. Reason: shouting/all caps
Old 01-13-2020, 08:18 PM

How fun to have your room already finished. Love the grey walls.

I have not had any notifications again! What is with this!
Old 01-13-2020, 09:35 PM
Power Poster

Default new format

Originally Posted by JeanieG View Post
I have not had any notifications again! What is with this!
Hi Jeanie,
I read a post today somewhere on the site that was PatriceJ listing answers to frequently asked questions about the new format. I don't remember it all, but I do remember she said there would not be notifications sent out with the new format. She said to instead go to the site and click on "new posts".

Some other changes were that the chat feature was gone. There were some other changes... I tried to find her post to give you the link, but I couldn't find it. Hope you can!