Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Blocks of the Month and Week
The fws pony club  update  photo - discussion - completed page >

The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page

The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page

Old 03-09-2014, 08:18 PM

Anael such a beautiful photo of Isa, she is so cute, thank you and give her a hug from me..

Dublb sounds like you are enjoying your new home and getting it just right for you and DH. I am so pleased that the surgery went well and they are both recovering, yes modern medicine is a wonderful thing.

The postman brought me a lovely surprise today, my last MB from QNS and an extra block, thank you so much, now I can start thinking about putting my top together.

I also finished DH's quilt last night, watched Remember the Titans (cried at the end) then decided to sit up and watch PS I Love You (blubbering fool at the end of that) but also managed to get another 10 inches knitted up on the scarf.

I would just like to thank each and every one of you for being here every day to chat and for my beautiful blocks, it will be called my QB Memory Quilt as there are so many memories stitched into every block, and each time I look at my quilt I think of you all
Attached Thumbnails dscf0990.jpg   dscf0983.jpg   dscf0988.jpg   dscf0989.jpg  
Old 03-09-2014, 10:38 PM

Glen's quilt is wonderful! Funny how the blocks with dark sashing look smaller I love all those animal prints!!
Old 03-10-2014, 12:27 AM

That time already???
[ATTACH=CONFIG]466497[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails nestkastje-418-x-502-.jpg  
Old 03-10-2014, 04:57 AM

I didn't notice that before Anael but yes you are right those blocks do look smaller even though they aren't, huh figure that one out

What a lovely photo of that bird, it is in your backyard or did you find it while out riding. We would call them finches, what do you call them??
Old 03-10-2014, 05:09 AM

Lots of news here this morning. Carrie has a beautiful quilt, love the colors in it.

Mirabelle received the packet; but Anael has not...it was the opposite at Christmas time. So happy you liked the blocks, Mirabelle. The Spinning Color wheel reminded me of "out of the darkness" theme of Pam Bono. the other is the Starry Cobweb block. Love your quilting on your dh quilt and the blocks, too, that you pieced...so now the 'tiger' quilt is done.

Yes, the bird nesting is a good sign of Spring, Anael. Wonderful photo. I have a "Love Bird" quilt cut out with bird houses to be pp to match up with the blocks...a UFO that will sit for awhile.

Yes, Dublb, modern medicine is wonderful how they can operate and the folks back up on their feet so soon; but they do need to follow the Dr.s orders on recovery. Sounds like you spent a lovely Sunday with dh on the patio. He does sound like a good keeper.

Everyone have a good day...another warm day here...back to rose pruning.
Old 03-10-2014, 05:46 AM

Mirabelle, it's in my neighbour's backyard but it's facing my way We call them winterkoninkjes Try that!!

QNS, the package arrived today, a bit delayed because the ZIP code was wrong and it took a while to find out where they had to deliver it. Thanks for all the fabrics and the block! Lovely and bright, both fabrics and block
Old 03-10-2014, 08:46 AM

Great Anael, so happy it arrived there...do not forget to look for those 'grippers' for the quilt rulers in the package. Sorry the zip code was wrong will check on that.
Old 03-10-2014, 09:11 AM

here I am! quick and then gone again! I MISS YOU ALL talk later!
Old 03-10-2014, 09:18 AM

Hi and Bye DD
Old 03-10-2014, 02:57 PM

Carriem I didn't comment on your beautiful quilt top, it is lovely, Sounds like you had fun at your retreat, got the final paperwork for our retreat yesterday even though it is not until August.

Nice to hear from your DDamsel, come back soon