Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Blocks of the Month and Week
Our 7th Mystery Quilt Train Ride -- Whoo Hoo >

Our 7th Mystery Quilt Train Ride -- Whoo Hoo

Our 7th Mystery Quilt Train Ride -- Whoo Hoo

Old 09-23-2014, 04:14 AM

Originally Posted by AnngelAnne View Post
So, I would like to think that I am not the only one that is extremely slow at figuring things out. I just learned by mistake today that if someone includes a quote about something in their response, you can actually go back to that original quote without searching page for page to see what is being talked about. Silly me, after all these years of using this board, okay, maybe only a few. Many times someone will refer to a color combo in someone's quote, and I go back page for page to find that quote because I didn't remember what the color combo looked like. Dah, I didn't realize all I needed to do was click on the little arrow thingy on the right of the original post included. Wow, sure made my day easier, now I have more time to sew, lol.

Anngelanne, yes you are not alone, I did not know that one!!! thanks!!!
Old 09-23-2014, 04:39 AM

Originally Posted by Dedemac View Post
Anngelanne, yes you are not alone, I did not know that one!!! thanks!!!
you are very welcome, lol
Old 09-23-2014, 04:45 AM

I have that pink! putting it with green is a new idea for me .. now looking at it twice again. still haven't cut its a Wednesday goal for me. gotta get it done before I get behind. so easy to do a little every so often much harder than doing two or three weeks catch up. time to get sewing! (I think I can I think I can.... )
Old 09-23-2014, 04:45 AM

Originally Posted by AnngelAnne View Post
So, I would like to think that I am not the only one that is extremely slow at figuring things out. I just learned by mistake today that if someone includes a quote about something in their response, you can actually go back to that original quote without searching page for page to see what is being talked about. Silly me, after all these years of using this board, okay, maybe only a few. Many times someone will refer to a color combo in someone's quote, and I go back page for page to find that quote because I didn't remember what the color combo looked like. Dah, I didn't realize all I needed to do was click on the little arrow thingy on the right of the original post included. Wow, sure made my day easier, now I have more time to sew, lol.

Now that was the tip of the day! I had no idea :-) also I am slightly embarrassed by the amount of time it took me to find the "little arrow thingy" But in me defense I'm still drinking my first cup of coffee.
Old 09-23-2014, 04:47 AM

Wow, thanks for the Tip of the Day, I wasn't aware of the arrow either.

I am all caught up and ready for next Saturday.

Attached Thumbnails photo-1-.jpg  
Old 09-23-2014, 05:01 AM

Billi: It took me forever too. Once I focused on it couldn't figure out what took me so long, it probably would help if I knew my right hand from my left. Thanks for the tip, it is especially helpful on this this thread because there is so much activity. My HS's are done. Can hardly wait for next Sat.
Attached Thumbnails p9230003.jpg  
Old 09-23-2014, 05:04 AM

Originally Posted by Lstew2212 View Post
Wow, thanks for the Tip of the Day, I wasn't aware of the arrow either.

I am all caught up and ready for next Saturday.

Wow, now thanks to you all, I feel so much better, glad I could supply the tip. I learn so much from so many people, that to beable to help out once just made my day. Love all the color combinations. I keep following, said in the beginning I wasn't going to beable to do this, but yet, driving me crazy watching you all, don't want to start something I won't beable to finish, but...............................
Old 09-23-2014, 05:24 AM

Well, I will give one teensy hint -- it is not slice and dice -- I hate those blocks!!! You'll never see them in a mystery of mine, nor in a quilt I make.

Off to the car dealer, my air conditioner is leaking. have a good day, all.
Old 09-23-2014, 05:56 AM

Enjoying a scone and cup of coffee in the dining car looking at all the lovely HST....
Old 09-23-2014, 06:25 AM

Clue 2 done. So easy as I used Triangulations software.

Just a hint for those whose pictures are posting twice. Go to edit your post, then manage attachments, then delete the photo. Voila, the 2nd pic is gone. I read this hint elsewhere on the board.

Last edited by Caroline S; 09-23-2014 at 06:29 AM.