Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   [DEAR] JANE STICKLE CYBER BLOCK PARTY - Jan 2010 thru May/Jun 2011 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/%5Bdear%5D-jane-stickle-cyber-block-party-jan-2010-thru-may-jun-2011-a-t28063.html)

BlueChicken 01-06-2010 06:41 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany

Originally Posted by BlueChicken

Originally Posted by kluedesigns
maybe we can do a side project to the cyber party.

we can do the jane stuff and then on the "off" weeks we can all work on the optical illusion quilt together.

Count me in! Hell, sleep is over rated anyway. ;-)

ROFLMBO!!!!!!!!! Count me in!

I am definitely going with Confetti Jane. If it gets turned into a UFO (dear God please NOT another one!) then it'll get called "Confetti Jane Goes Bust." :lol:

LMAO Could be a busty confetti Jane! ;-)

Even if you don't make every single block, by the end of this year there will be enough to put together into a decent quilt.

BlueChicken 01-06-2010 06:44 PM

Klue, can we have Wk 1, Wk 2, etc in the thread Titles? It will be easier to see which is which that way.

sewsewquilter 01-06-2010 06:55 PM

Klue, can we have Wk 1, Wk 2, etc in the thread Titles? It will be easier to see which is which that way.

I was going to ask the same thing.

Tiffany - LOVE the name.

Klue - your quilt is wonderful. You are a rock star.

Tiffany 01-06-2010 06:57 PM

Even if you don't make every single block, by the end of this year there will be enough to put together into a decent quilt.

Shhh! Don't even suggest it. I'm not giving myself permission to quit until I've finished the entire quilt! If I don't I know it will always bug me. :roll: I figure I'll make a few extras so I can make a table runner or something similar, but I need to do all the blocks at least once.

BlueChicken 01-06-2010 07:12 PM

Shhh! Don't even suggest it. I'm not giving myself permission to quit until I've finished the entire quilt! If I don't I know it will always bug me. :roll: I figure I'll make a few extras so I can make a table runner or something similar, but I need to do all the blocks at least once.

LOL If you want, we'll hassle you.... a mass email every day saying ARE YOU DONE YET? ARE YOU DONE YET? HOW BOUT NOW? ;-)

I have a couple of reject blocks and I've made them into coasters, they look cool! And being rejects, I can put a can of coke on them and not worry when the condensation drips down. Or those pesky coffee rings cause hubby slopped my coffee when he delivered it! So hard to get good help these days :roll: *sigh*

Janstar 01-06-2010 07:31 PM

Your 'Optical' piece is awesome and I would love to learn that as well Kelly! Who needs sleep anyway?

Sheree from Chicago 01-06-2010 08:15 PM

I'm also in on the optical illusion quilt. Love it!

Tiffany 01-06-2010 08:27 PM

LOL If you want, we'll hassle you.... a mass email every day saying ARE YOU DONE YET? ARE YOU DONE YET? HOW BOUT NOW? ;-)

I have a couple of reject blocks and I've made them into coasters, they look cool! And being rejects, I can put a can of coke on them and not worry when the condensation drips down. Or those pesky coffee rings cause hubby slopped my coffee when he delivered it! So hard to get good help these days :roll: *sigh*

LOL! Now that's a good idea. I may have to do that with my reject blocks, for I imagine I'll have a few.

BlueChicken 01-06-2010 08:35 PM

LOL! Now that's a good idea. I may have to do that with my reject blocks, for I imagine I'll have a few.

I thought so too *puffs chest out* ;-)

I've made coasters before but they're almost too good to use. These look cool (don't look too closely) but I don't mind using them.

Esqmommy 01-06-2010 08:56 PM

I'm overextended, and swore I would not sign up for anything else. I'll just watch from afar..and admire of course! Plus, I can cheer you all on!