Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   19th Mystery Quilt Train Ride (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/19th-mystery-quilt-train-ride-t296025.html)

paintmejudy 04-21-2018 12:54 PM

white pine - your picture is much more clear than my garbled words. Thanks so much.

Which Bonnie Hunter pattern used this block? I only have done a few of hers and hadn't seen this block.

I cannot seem to get the arrows printed on my pictures. They turn out tiny and can't see to enlarge them. One more thing I need to take time to smell the roses and make it work! I did it once a couple mysteries ago and cannot figure out what I did right! :D

lawsonmugs 04-21-2018 12:59 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Boy I hope I made mine right they are the second row right next to the pinwheels. I'm making a table runner so I'm not sure how many I need. Here are a few with last weeks clue too. Earlier I posted I cut squares at 5" I'm sorry they were cut at 4 1/2" then sewn around edge and cut in a X. Hope nobody made them at 5" and wasted much fabric. Anyway here are mine. I'm gonna go to the back and put my feet up and have a glass of wine. lol :o: rolleyes:

lawsonmugs 04-21-2018 01:01 PM

Oh No mine are wrong.... That's all for today.......

Cheesehead 04-21-2018 01:24 PM

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs (Post 8044830)
Oh No mine are wrong.... That's all for today.......

I don't see what is wrong with yours Mary, can they be turned? Maybe I'm the dim wit here, I'm working on mine tomorrow and hope to get them right. Now I am sitting down enjoying that wine with you ;)

lawsonmugs 04-21-2018 01:32 PM

Jan whitepines makes a stripe mine don't .. not sure what's right. Judy said whitepines picture was right.

Cheesehead 04-21-2018 01:37 PM

Ahh...now I think I get it! Tomorrow is supposed to be rainy here in Alabama and my plan is to try to get this step finished before we leave to go back to Wisconsin on Wednesday. I have last weeks clues finished, guess I should post a picture!

lawsonmugs 04-21-2018 01:43 PM

1 Attachment(s)
The first set is what I made. The flower print is my background fabric. So which way is right???? Please tell me.

Cheesehead 04-21-2018 01:48 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Mary, the way I have it figured out, the unit on the far right of your picture is correct.

Here is a picture of my blocks to date. ( I shamelessly copied DHanke's idea for a layout :D )[ATTACH=CONFIG]593326[/ATTACH]

whitepine 04-21-2018 02:09 PM

I think the middle one is correct. The stripe should be of the dark material. Judy???

Cheesehead, your blocks are so pretty. Very springy.

lawsonmugs 04-21-2018 02:43 PM

Thanks the solid blue is my dark. The black with flowers is my background. I think Whitepine is right it's suppose to be the center one since that shows my dark being the stripe. Whew. Thanks so much ladies. I think we scared off Judy. lol We love ya judy. Jan your blocks are so pretty. I love them. So spring looking.