Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   2012-2013 Dear Jane Stickle 2d Cyber Party Pictures and Discussion (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/2012-2013-dear-jane-stickle-2d-cyber-party-pictures-discussion-t175669.html)

GV09 06-21-2012 03:26 PM

DottyD ... great blocks and beautiful fabrics!

Fabric Galore 06-22-2012 05:58 AM

Gladys, your blocks are beautiful. I love the colors you are using. Good luck!

Fabric Galore 06-22-2012 05:59 AM

Great work, DottyD. You have really been busy and I love your blocks. The Christmas colors are beautiful.

Cre8tvlwyr 06-22-2012 07:33 AM

WOW Gladys and Dotty - your blocks are wonderful!! Glad you posted - our poor thread was idle for a very very short time and I was feeling guilty...

I have two out of three of this week's blocks done but can't reach DD's camera to post :( I've got to pick up my youngest grandson [1] and will get the other two in a few hours - mommy had hand surgery yesterday and my knee surgery is set for next Tuesday ...it will be an interesting week!! then perhaps life can resume a somewhat normal course???
Take care ....enjoy those sewing spaces :) droooooooooool

Gus

GV09 06-22-2012 08:16 AM

Originally Posted by Fabric Galore (Post 5308066)
Gladys, your blocks are beautiful. I love the colors you are using. Good luck!

Thank you, Losie!
A big hug!

GV09 06-22-2012 08:19 AM

Originally Posted by Cre8tvlwyr (Post 5308379)
WOW Gladys and Dotty - your blocks are wonderful!! Glad you posted - our poor thread was idle for a very very short time and I was feeling guilty...
I have two out of three of this week's blocks done but can't reach DD's camera to post :( I've got to pick up my youngest grandson [1] and will get the other two in a few hours - mommy had hand surgery yesterday and my knee surgery is set for next Tuesday ...it will be an interesting week!! then perhaps life can resume a somewhat normal course???
Take care ....enjoy those sewing spaces :) droooooooooool
Gus

Many thanks, Gus!
You already have a date for your operation! Please be sure to give you a great surgery because we will be all with you! :D :D :D Not so, girls? :thumbup:
Take care much!
Enjoy your grandchildren!
A big hug!

Fraew 06-22-2012 09:30 AM

Am I the only one that NEEDs to have a Christmas Jane? DottyD your blocks look fabulous in those fabrics! :thumbup:

GV09 06-22-2012 09:35 AM

Originally Posted by Fraew (Post 5308662)
Am I the only one that NEEDs to have a Christmas Jane? DottyD your blocks look fabulous in those fabrics! :thumbup:

No, Fraew! I the NEED too! Hahaha!
My dream.... in fabrics of Christmas as DottyD and the size of the Hex Nut!
Jajajaja! I NEED another life!
Have a nice day!
To hug!

DottyD 06-22-2012 11:36 PM

Thank you Jeanine, Mim, Gladys, Losie, Fraew and Gus for your kind comments.
Gus, I hope your knee surgery goes well on Tuesday - take care and do the exercises they give you post op - it will aid recovery -- ask me how I know !!! Also hope your dd is OK after her surgery.
My local quilt group has an Exhibition today and tomorrow at a garden centre in conjunctioon with a Rose show. I have been asked to bring in my Dear Jane blocks and talk about my quilt to anyone who might be interested - and have been given my own table ! I am quite excited and I will let you know how it went !!!
Have a great weekend,
Hugs, DottyD in a warmish England, (but rain forecast for later) --- Just where is our summer ????

QuiltnNan 06-23-2012 05:28 AM

DottyD, you have been busy indeed, I love all of your blocks! I'm behind and itching to get back to it. I'll have to revisit all of everyone's blocks so that I can see the techniques you have all used. I guess that's one advantage to being behind LOL