Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   2012-2013 Dear Jane Stickle 2d Cyber Party Pictures and Discussion (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/2012-2013-dear-jane-stickle-2d-cyber-party-pictures-discussion-t175669.html)

TymeToShine 06-18-2012 06:21 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Katy bob ... great job on your blocks and I bet you are thrilled to be caught up! I have dreams of catching up but things keep getting in my way. One of the many projects on my table is moving from my kitchen table to my very first sewing room. We have been working on it off and on for about a year now and I will be thrilled when it finally gets finished. Got my cutting table in and spent today digging fabric out of bins and folding it to fit into the drawers in my cutting table. I know this is going to be a real time saver when I get ready to do my next DJ blocks....I will be able to just pull out the drawers and select the fabric instead of trying to search through bins.

spartan quilter 06-18-2012 07:18 PM

TymeToShine. What a great looking room you will be getting. You will have to keep us updated with more photos. I am in the lurking stage right now, with 3 family reunions coming up in the next 6 weeks and finishing signature quilts for each one. Hope to get back to DJ after that.

mim 06-21-2012 09:44 AM

I'm trying to catch up on my reading -- my laptop got a new very nasty virus that wasn't protected by my security programs so I have been going thru withdrawal for a week. Now I'm catching up -- wonderful new room Tyme to shine. And I love looking at all the new blocks. I haven't done any since coming to Maine. Too much outdoor work that needs to be done. We try to put in about 6 hours every day.

I have done some work on my Carpenters wheel quilt and now have the central portion done so I am halway there before the final borders.

I'm glad to be back -- Mim

GV09 06-21-2012 12:43 PM

5 Attachment(s)
Hi Ladies!
Fraew and Katybob CONGRATS!
I imagine the joy that should feel both by carry the day programming!
Linda I love... your cutting table! And with all the drawers with your ordered fabrics!
I have so instead my sewing, but I'm watching place on shelves to see if find it me easier to use! I think that my mini stash has grown a lot! Thank goodness that this not it reads my husband! Hahaha!
I hope that all are very well! Greetings and welcome to the new group!
Today I present my blocks of my week # 10!
Are B-8, B-7 and A-13. They are made with straight stitching techniques, Paper Piecing and apply.
With A-13 I fought pretty... but I overcame each one of the challenges that face me each block to date! And I'm happy with my 26 blocks and 3 triangles!
I show them the photos of each block, one of the Week # 10 and one of the Weeks # 1 to 10!
I hope whatever your liking and thank you for looking!
I arrived in the middle of the road! And I will continue step by step forward, although my delay is important!
A hug for each one!

Jeanine 06-21-2012 01:37 PM

GV09:
Your blocks look great. You are doing a nice job on them.

DottyD 06-21-2012 02:10 PM

8 Attachment(s)
Hi all,
Love looking at all the blocks, I think they are all great and the colour choices are beautiful.
I have been very busy - and these are the results !
C11, D11, E1, E2, F1, F2, F6, and F13. Can only post so many pics in one go, so more to follow in a moment!
DottyD.

DottyD 06-21-2012 02:17 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Me again,
I have also done,
H6, J8, RS4 and TR10
DottyD

Jeanine 06-21-2012 02:28 PM

DotyD, What great workmanship. Love the Christmas theme look.

mim 06-21-2012 03:19 PM

DottyD -- I love your blocks -- the workmanship is so perfect

Mim

GV09 06-21-2012 03:23 PM

Originally Posted by Jeanine (Post 5306559)
GV09:
Your blocks look great. You are doing a nice job on them.

Thank you very much, Jeanine!
A big hug!