Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   50 Fab Paper-Pieced Stars (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/50-fab-paper-pieced-stars-t171784.html)

nickylsf 04-16-2012 08:29 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is my scrappy Kansas!

vintagemotif 04-16-2012 09:54 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I haven't done my Iowa yet, but I did use three of my stars in a quilt that I made as a gift for a friend. I just finished that quilt tonight. My Kansas star is done and in another quilt (red, white, and grey quilt) that I showed earlier to all of you. I have one more major sewing project to do before getting back to PP these fun stars. So, again I will be falling behind.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]328468[/ATTACH]

vintagemotif 04-16-2012 09:56 PM

Originally Posted by Patricia Faye (Post 5146001)
Tomilu, so glad you & your family are safe and sound.

Love everyone's blocks. Great job everyone.

I spent the weekend with my sisters celebrating the middle one's birthday (there are 4 of us). Had a great time shopping, playing dominoes, talking & watching movies. Just got home (it's about a 2 1/2 hr drive) so wanted to post my blocks. Here are the blocks I finished last week. They are: Row 1: New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico,
Row 2: New York, North Carolina, North Dakota. These were all pretty easy to complete. Hope everyone has a great week.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]328302[/ATTACH]

Heehee, I think we need to put some weights on your hands to slow you down. Beautiful stars!!!

PokerDiva 04-17-2012 06:34 AM

Nicky, that star is ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL. Vintagemotif, great quilt.

sue z q 04-17-2012 06:01 PM

Originally Posted by Patricia Faye (Post 5146001)
Tomilu, so glad you & your family are safe and sound.

Love everyone's blocks. Great job everyone.

I spent the weekend with my sisters celebrating the middle one's birthday (there are 4 of us). Had a great time shopping, playing dominoes, talking & watching movies. Just got home (it's about a 2 1/2 hr drive) so wanted to post my blocks. Here are the blocks I finished last week. They are: Row 1: New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico,
Row 2: New York, North Carolina, North Dakota. These were all pretty easy to complete. Hope everyone has a great week.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]328302[/ATTACH]

These are so pretty! Amazes me that you turn them out so fast.

Patricia Faye 04-17-2012 06:21 PM

Thanks to everyone for the compliments on my blocks. Please no weights needed to slow me down! I have more to do! Happy sewing to all!

Krystyna 04-18-2012 02:56 AM

I am so inspired by the choice of prints some of you have made - especially the florals. They are all fantastic.

whitepine 04-18-2012 07:09 AM

klgreene, Very nice Iowa and Kansas. I especially like Kansas.
Patricia Faye, Very pretty blocks. I can't wait to get to some of them.
Nicky, Great colors against that background.
Vintagemotif, Those stars are really featured when there are only three.

Mad Mimm 04-18-2012 08:10 AM

There are some lovely blocks being put up, great job everyone! I am glad to hear people in the midwest are safe and I hope that everyone stays that way!

caquiltingdeb 04-18-2012 10:14 AM

I'm way behind, but haven't lost interest. Life has gotten in the way a bit lately. I'll be back at them soon, I hope. In the meantime, great blocks everyone!

Deb