Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   50 Fab Paper-Pieced Stars (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/50-fab-paper-pieced-stars-t171784.html)

nickylsf 08-05-2012 07:48 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is my #32 New York.

PokerDiva 08-05-2012 08:30 AM

Wow, Nicky. Your block just pops. You sure can put fabrics together. Sorry about your toy hauler. What kind of toy do you haul? We were camping last week on the Dechutes. Beautiful during the day but cold cold cold at night. Luckily we have heat in the trailer. Turned that sucker on every morning. Better than having to get up and build a fire. LOL. Can you tell I am getting old?

Fabaddict 08-05-2012 09:18 AM

1 Attachment(s)
here are all my blocks so far put on the design wall the way I will set them when done[ATTACH=CONFIG]353698[/ATTACH]

nickylsf 08-05-2012 09:43 AM

Originally Posted by PokerDiva (Post 5419310)
Wow, Nicky. Your block just pops. You sure can put fabrics together. Sorry about your toy hauler. What kind of toy do you haul? We were camping last week on the Dechutes. Beautiful during the day but cold cold cold at night. Luckily we have heat in the trailer. Turned that sucker on every morning. Better than having to get up and build a fire. LOL. Can you tell I am getting old?

We were hauling two of our Harleys. The toy hauler having problems is our bad karma for not riding the bikes to Sturgis... :)

nickylsf 08-05-2012 09:44 AM

Originally Posted by Fabaddict (Post 5419486)
here are all my blocks so far put on the design wall the way I will set them when done[ATTACH=CONFIG]353698[/ATTACH]

Very nice! I l have mine on the design wall too, and it's getting pretty full.

ckcowl 08-05-2012 10:57 AM

as always the new -New York blocks are coming fabulous!
i just got home from Detroit & need a nap- have the pattern/papers out on the cutting table along with my stack of star fabrics- but i'm going to shut down the computer- grab a blankie (yup- only 68 degrees here today) and nap for a while in front of the tigers game...maybe i'll go in & sew later- maybe i'll wait till tomorrow- it was a very crazy/busy week at work-with too much over time- then the night in a nice hotel in Detroit- with noisy- partying people in the hall all night- up at 7am-showered & headed home- i am whooped! but had to come in & look at the ones done so far :)
maybe when i get mine done there will be a few more for me to check out ;)

PokerDiva 08-05-2012 01:18 PM

Ck, sorry but I am a White Sox fan. Hubby just yelled that the Tigers won their game. Can't have that. Stop it!!!!
Nicky, Harleys? Jeez. Fabaddict, that is going to be some quilt. Lookin good.

nickylsf 08-05-2012 01:55 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Yes, Harleys. I have two and my husband has about five, at last count. Here is me on one of mine. This is off topic, but I will delete it after you see it. :)

PokerDiva 08-05-2012 02:40 PM

Nicky, please don't delete it. Let everybody see it. I think it is just great. Also nice to put a face to a name. Thanks for sharing.

nickylsf 08-05-2012 07:17 PM

Originally Posted by PokerDiva (Post 5420021)
Nicky, please don't delete it. Let everybody see it. I think it is just great. Also nice to put a face to a name. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you, Florence!