Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   Affairs of the Heart Cyber-Sew 2011 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/affairs-heart-cyber-sew-2011-a-t95413.html)

sandpat 02-07-2011 06:16 PM

Ummm...maybe just { } much

MadQuilter 02-07-2011 06:45 PM

Originally Posted by Ducky
Hey, does this new "do" make my rearend look big?

I think your bun and your bum are well balanced. The turban does look a little top-heavy from this angle.

QuiltswithConvicts 02-07-2011 08:30 PM

Originally Posted by sandpat
Duckster! So glad you are going to give it a whirl! I think the frosts will look so good too! We'll all understand that you MUST shop...I think it says in the instructions that you must do that to participate! Or, maybe it was Kathy (QWC) who posted that in the original rules....mayby??

It isn't written, just understood. We are, after all, fabriholics, aren't we. Therefore we MUST shop. :!:

By the way...your new "do" is fabulouso, but you do know I prefer looking at your pretty face side....LOL!

Oh, that's not her face :?:

Butterflyspain 02-07-2011 11:51 PM

I've decided that I'd like to definitely go with the black background, and use all Fairy Frosts for the applique.

Ducky have you tried to iron that Fairy frost ......mine meltedī.

Be careful, try it out

Elle

Butterflyspain 02-07-2011 11:54 PM

Been reading the Ducky posts. LOL "Does this new do make my rear end look big" ROTFL You are all mad which is good thats a prerequisite of being on these threads

Elle

gaigai 02-08-2011 12:13 AM

Lordy, I don't want to break any rules, so ***big sigh with arm over brow*** shop I must.

Hey, does this new "do" make my rearend look big?

Yes it does, 'cause that's the side you have pointed at us!

Ducky 02-08-2011 07:10 AM

Originally Posted by Butterflyspain

I've decided that I'd like to definitely go with the black background, and use all Fairy Frosts for the applique.

Ducky have you tried to iron that Fairy frost ......mine meltedī.

Be careful, try it out

Elle

:shock: :shock: :shock: I've never bought Fairy Frost -- just admired it. It melted? I may need to rethink this, because I always iron my pieces. Well, I love batiks, so that's probably what I'll do.

Ducky 02-08-2011 07:13 AM

Just got notice that AOTH shipped. I can't wait to see it.

sandpat 02-08-2011 07:29 AM

Yippee...another book will be arriving! In the book, she says that you needed limit it to batiks, she didn't. She used a mix of fabrics that she said she had...must have a better stash than I do.

Ducky 02-08-2011 07:35 AM

Yippee...another book will be arriving! In the book, she says that you needed limit it to batiks, she didn't. She used a mix of fabrics that she said she had...must have a better stash than I do.

I don't understand. She says to limit it to batiks, but she didn't do that herself? Why would she say that, then not do it?