Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   Affairs of the Heart Cyber-Sew 2011 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/affairs-heart-cyber-sew-2011-a-t95413.html)

gaigai 02-26-2011 02:47 AM

Originally Posted by Deecee
Warning! International lurker here! :shock:

I have just spent the last two evenings reading this thread from page 1 and trying to convince myself that I am not going to join in. ;-)

But if that was true I suppose I wouldn't be posting a comment, would I?

I think the sweet face in your avatar is saying "I wanna play too"! So jump right in!! And Welcome!

Deecee 02-26-2011 03:06 AM

Thank you for your kind welcome, ladies.

QuiltswithConvicts 02-26-2011 04:10 AM

Deecee, Welcome to our Cyber-Sew. We are going to have so much fun sewing together. Warning! We have a few participants who have formed a "Jump the Gun" club. :-) They are going ahead & starting to make blocks. The ringleader is Miss Lesley from Sligo, Ireland. Her co-horts are Miss Elle in Torrox, Spain & Miss Patti in the great ole USA. I think there are a couple more, but they haven't been very vocal about this!

Part of the fun is deciding what you are going to do about the size of your blocks & the fabrics you are going to use!!! Fabric Acquisition is so very much fun, isn't it?

Welcome & prepare to have a blast!

Obsessed 02-26-2011 04:27 AM

Originally Posted by Deecee
Warning! International lurker here! :shock:

I have just spent the last two evenings reading this thread from page 1 and trying to convince myself that I am not going to join in. ;-)

But if that was true I suppose I wouldn't be posting a comment, would I?

Oh Deecee! Please join in! This will be ramping up just as our Penny Haren blocks are winding down... perfect timing! It would be so much fun to keep working on a project with you.

sandpat 02-26-2011 05:33 AM

Welcome, welcome Deecee!!! The more the merrier is my feeling! We have so much fun sewing as a group.

Now you know Kathy...the "JTG group" is only here to help :wink:...(not to mention being a little obsessed).

Butterflyspain 02-26-2011 05:41 AM

As a member of the JTG club IO protest. I only did mine to see what my colours looked liked (as if I didnīt know) he he

Elle

Butterflyspain 02-26-2011 05:41 AM

Welcome Deecee, nice to have come a lurk, hope you join in the fun

Elle

sandpat 02-26-2011 05:49 AM

Originally Posted by Butterflyspain
As a member of the JTG club IO protest. I only did mine to see what my colours looked liked (as if I didnīt know) he he

Elle

That sounds good to me Elle, I'm going to use that excuse too!!!

JudyG 02-26-2011 05:50 AM

Welcome, Deecee. Glad to have you with us. Some of us will need all the support we can get. I am so excited to be part of this group - wish my book and fabric would get here.

sandpat 02-26-2011 06:27 AM

I finally got a few minutes to watch that video about appliqueing the heart. Its a good one and was helpful to me. The extra fold on the point is what I've been missing I think! Now I'm anxious to try it! Thanks so much for posting the link!