Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   Affairs of the Heart Cyber-Sew 2011 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/affairs-heart-cyber-sew-2011-a-t95413.html)

sandpat 03-01-2011 05:21 PM

Welcome Gram!! We love to have more people come play!

Linda...yes, I was thinking the same as Lesley.. you'll be ready for JTG club while you recoup! Sounds like the timing will be good and it will keep you from trying to do too much on the hip before you are supposed to!

Ducky..now aren't you glad you prewashed???? LOL!

Obsessed 03-01-2011 05:24 PM

Originally Posted by SewExtreme
Love your fabric choices Lara. They look so soft and cuddly.

Just got back from meeting with my surgeon for next week's hip replacement. I can tell my focus is not on the AOTH at this point. Hope y'all will forgive me for not keeping up. Trying to get a few things finished and get things in order here for the big event.

Hopefully, by early April I will be back into the swing of things.

Thanks Linda - good luck with your surgery! I hope your recovery is short and uneventful. Even if you're off your feet for a while, you can still come here and play with us!

Ducky 03-01-2011 05:29 PM

Originally Posted by sandpat
Ducky..now aren't you glad you prewashed???? LOL!

YES!!!!! Wow, I could color Easter eggs with some of the rinse water!

Ducky 03-01-2011 05:31 PM

Linda, I meant to mention your upcoming surgery. It's a huge thing that you're doing, but I understand that hip replacements go tremendously well. We'll all be here rooting you on.....just as long as you don't get tooooo far ahead of us. :-D

Shemjo 03-01-2011 06:10 PM

Linda, good and fast recovery for your surgery. I have 3 cousins who have had them, and all are doing wonderfully well! One cousin had both hips done a year apart. She cannot believe how good she feels! Don't get too rambunctuous, but do your exercises when the time is right.

candi 03-01-2011 06:27 PM

Lara, love your fabrics and quilt name.

Linda, wish you a speedy recovery with your big operation. Keep us posted, I'll bethinking about you.

You all started naming quilts??? Shoot, I need to get my fabric :shock: :mrgreen: :lol:

luvmortherest 03-01-2011 07:34 PM

Linda i add my wishes for a speedy recovery.

some of us named our baby Janes. 1. scrappy happy 2. reds singing the blues.

JudyG 03-01-2011 07:38 PM

Linda, I also want to add my best wishes for a speedy recovery. My SIL had a hip replacement a while back and wishes she had done it years ago. What a difference it made. Good luck with your surgery.

sewnmom 03-01-2011 08:23 PM

i just found ya'll, wow, what a group... do you have room for one more.. i'd love join.. will order the book tomorrow. i always wanted a quilt with a black background, now i can have one.
Linda, prayers are with you on your hip surgery, when do you have it done ..i go in next mon. for a knee replacement, we can recoup together,ok
molly

QuiltswithConvicts 03-01-2011 08:48 PM

Originally Posted by sewnmom
i just found ya'll, wow, what a group... do you have room for one more.. i'd love join.. will order the book tomorrow. i always wanted a quilt with a black background, now i can have one.
Linda, prayers are with you on your hip surgery, when do you have it done ..i go in next mon. for a knee replacement, we can recoup together,ok
molly

Molly, Welcome to the group. If I have been keeping track correctly, you are number 50!!! Hooray!